Stealth Quester

Token

8 hours ago, Token said:

I would need the logger on #2 if possible. I believe the devs updated #1 in the most recent dev build 2.5.56, as for #3 that's only logger messages, it doesn't actually mess up there

Apparently my computer restarted overnight so I don’t have the logger. I moved all that stuff to the top of the hank and haven’t run into any issues with it since. 

During prince Ali rescue however, it wouldn’t finish the dialogue with Kelli. It would get to the part where you look at the key but instead of then selecting to touch the key, it would click on her again and start the conversation over. Nothing in the logger aside from talking to Kelli 4x. 

• Boge 1

9 minutes ago, TerminalGrape said:

Apparently my computer restarted overnight so I don’t have the logger. I moved all that stuff to the top of the hank and haven’t run into any issues with it since. 

During prince Ali rescue however, it wouldn’t finish the dialogue with Kelli. It would get to the part where you look at the key but instead of then selecting to touch the key, it would click on her again and start the conversation over. Nothing in the logger aside from talking to Kelli 4x. 

Is that on mirror mode? Have you set reaction time to 50ms?

On 2/9/2016 at 11:04 PM, Token said:
Stealth Quester

Can also be purchased with OSRS gold using vouchers from here

Nza15AJ.jpg
CrSlwGf.jpg

61 Quests Supported

Animal Magnetism
Big Chompy Bird Hunting
Biohazard
Black Knights Fortress
Client Of Kourend
Clock Tower
Cook's Assistant
Death Plateau
Demon Slayer
Dorics Quest
Dragon Slayer
Druidic Ritual
Dwarf Cannon
Elemental Workshop I
Ernest The Chicken
Fight Arena
Fishing Contest
Gertrude's Cat
Goblin Diplomacy
Hazeel Cult
Imp Catcher
Jungle Potion
Lost City
Merlin's Crystal
Monkey Madness I
Monk's Friend
Mountain Daughter
Nature Spirit
Pirates Treasure
Plague City
Priest In Peril
Prince Ali Rescue
Rfd Cook Subquest
Rfd Dwarf Subquest
Rfd Evil Dave Subquest
Rfd Goblin Subquest
Rfd Pirate Subquest
Rfd Ogre Subquest
Romeo And Juliet
Rune Mysteries
Sea Slug
Shadow Of The Storm
Sheep Shearer
Tears Of Guthix
The Ascent Of Arceuus
The Corsair Curse
The Depths Of Despair
The Dig Site
The Golem
The Grand Tree
The Knights Sword
The Restless Ghost
The Tourist Trap
Tree Gnome Village
Tribal Totem
Vampire Slayer
Waterfall Quest
Witch's House
Witch's Potion
What Lies Below
X Marks The Spot

Instructions

Click on quest names to queue them. Quests are completed in the order they are selected. Quests that are already completed will be skipped.
Previously started quests/partially completed are not currently supported! Allow the script to finish the quest from start to finish for best results. zKrqZP7.gif
In order to use armour/weapons/spells during quests, gear presets have to be created first. Equip the desired gear and set the attack style in game, then press the "Load Worn Equipment" button at the bottom left of the GUI, then give the preset a name. Click on the "Set Gear" button on the right side of a quest to set the gear preset to be used for that quest. If you want to use a combat spell for fights, make sure you are wielding a staff and have set the spell on offensive autocast.
Only normal spells are currently supported.
Ranged is not fully supported at this moment.
Make sure you set the desired attack style in game to avoid gaining wrong XP.
S43fv1Y.gif
After selecting the desired options, either press the "Start" button to begin, or save the current settings by pressing "Save Current Settings" and giving the quest preset a name, and later running it faster by pressing "Run Saved Preset".
VUtDzaR.gif
You can delete gear/quest presets by right clicking them on the selection dialogue
You can delete gear/quest presets by right clicking them on the selection dialogue
I strongly recommend running the script on Stealth Injection, but after the recent updates, Mirror Mode may be working fine too.

CLI Features

Script ID is 845.
The script supports CLI startup with custom user defined parameters.
The parameters in this case are the name of the quest presets created on the GUI (with "Save Current Settings").
eg. -script 845:questpreset

Bug Report Template

1. Stealth Injection or Mirror Mode:
2. Logger contents (press "Settings" on top right corner of the client, then "Toggle Logger", copy & paste on pastebin) :
3. Description:

Skills required to run all quests:

49 Firemaking
36 Woodcutting
35 Runecrafting
31 Crafting
31 Cooking
30 Ranged
25 Thieving
20 Mining
20 Smithing
18 Slayer
12 Hunter
10 Fletching
10 Fishing

The script can obtain a total of 111 QP on member worlds
and 41 QP on free to play worlds.

sick script really loving it, butttttt

it isnt doing monkey madnesss for meee :/ 

(i am 13 prayer tho and 1 def)

help please?

• Boge 1

8 minutes ago, karajo said:

sick script really loving it, butttttt

it isnt doing monkey madnesss for meee :/ 

(i am 13 prayer tho and 1 def)

help please?

It's only supported with prayer atm, so it requires 43+ prayer, that should be printed in the logger when attempting to start with anything lower

1 hour ago, Token said:

Is that on mirror mode? Have you set reaction time to 50ms?

Nope, not in mirror mode. 

Also, during waterfall quest, opened the deposit box in barb assault, and made the script shit the bed. 

https://gyazo.com/5669811d3406d5f4a6ad3b097e268d9e

Any chance you enable scripts already started? kinda upsetting the script will start quest but if it kills itself, it wont finish it

1 minute ago, TerminalGrape said:

Nope, not in mirror mode. 

Also, during waterfall quest, opened the deposit box in barb assault, and made the script shit the bed. 

https://gyazo.com/5669811d3406d5f4a6ad3b097e268d9e

Any chance you enable scripts already started? kinda upsetting the script will start quest but if it kills itself, it wont finish it

Press F4 on the GUI, the title will switch to Stealth Quester (debug mode), this can be used to disable banking/grand exchange. It requires you to have same items in inventory/be at same position as when it was interrupted. It's supported on MOST quests but still not all cases. (There is also an iron man mode on F5)

Also if you encounter many problems, make sure you start a fresh client when running the quester, not in lowcpu mode. There may be other scripts that are still running background tasks due to some messed up code, a fresh start would make sure it's running at it's maximum potential.

5 hours ago, Token said:

Press F4 on the GUI, the title will switch to Stealth Quester (debug mode), this can be used to disable banking/grand exchange. It requires you to have same items in inventory/be at same position as when it was interrupted. It's supported on MOST quests but still not all cases. (There is also an iron man mode on F5)

Also if you encounter many problems, make sure you start a fresh client when running the quester, not in lowcpu mode. There may be other scripts that are still running background tasks due to some messed up code, a fresh start would make sure it's running at it's maximum potential.

Worked great after doing the debug start and finished the quest.

bot died while doing ele workshop 1, and then got stuck because it kept attempting to walk to a tile in the workshop and recognized it as an invalid tile. 

• Boge 1

6 hours ago, Jonathan Schep said:

Awesome

Can you do a bunch of the mini Quests as well?

Like the Bar one should be pretty simple. 

And a bunch of the others as well. 

Sure

1 hour ago, U Wishin said:

update requirements to 43 prayer and also my monkey madness broke, repeats script here :/

at this part in the quest it goes to GE then fails to go to the coordinates over and over

bot.JPG

Where was the quest interrupted? Did it die?