Stealth Quester

Token

1 hour ago, koltipelto said:

@Token

I have get banned, secound time, I have 4 acc's, I use one of then to do the quest with not ban I do on the secound into my Main :)

But for the secound time I trie the "Demon Slayer" and get banned. 

Just reporting :)

And the "dragon Slayer" there is some problem, I was talking to the NPC of the quest several times in a loop, left manually and walked away, he came back and continued ... Then I fucked and started again, it worked, but in the house where he killed the bixos to get the keys, in the last key to blue, he missed and ended up entering the room that forces you to leave it ... Then it was impossible for him to continue, then again I went manually to the right point and he continued ... Another nice detail to put, would be a check if you are with all items actually in the inventory, otherwise go to the bank or ge.

Is that on mirror mode?

1 hour ago, husow07012 said:

24 hour trail please, Would like to try.

thnx

Not currently handling trials

2 hours ago, Frez said:

Hey i believe youre missing 12 hunter req for Ascent of Arceus :D

Few suggestions:

• Adding necklace teleport to the imp catcher quest if player is p2p
  • Adding crafting guild tele to dragon slayer if player is p2p

Il list others when i find them 

Fixed :doge:

I'll be adding some of the new teleports soon

23 minutes ago, Frez said:

Might look into logic behind pickup up quest items if inventory is full, happened at mtd, dragon slayer and death plateu to me 

Sure, I'll take a look at those quests. I know there's been problems with that in some quests like The Tourist Trap, I'll make it eat food for space just like in most cases.

5 minutes ago, Token said:

Sure, I'll take a look at those quests. I know there's been problems with that in some quests like The Tourist Trap, I'll make it eat food for space just like in most cases.

At waterfall quest, you might consider teleporting out of the maze instead of walking, also good thing between quests could be refreshing stats at clan wars maybe? instead of fally bank 

• Boge 1

9 minutes ago, Frez said:

At waterfall quest, you might consider teleporting out of the maze instead of walking, also good thing between quests could be refreshing stats at clan wars maybe? instead of fally bank 

Refreshing stats is out of question for now (still need to add stamina support back before considering such things), but waterfall quest may use games necklace to teleport out atm

Edited by Token

i come a cross a bug, if you have a bank spotted saved for a item it thinks you have the item and fails to get then puts all items in banks and trys again, dont think it can tell a saved spot in the bank from a item in there.

was doing : Death Plateau, was trying to get the iron bar out the bank

Edited by manko

8 hours ago, Quentinq said:

How many quests should I do at once using this bot? Just lost a mid level account because i think I did too many quests at once

I usually do 1-2 quests at once with skilling in between

5 hours ago, manko said:

i come a cross a bug, if you have a bank spotted saved for a item it thinks you have the item and fails to get then puts all items in banks and trys again, dont think it can tell a saved spot in the bank from a item in there.

was doing : Death Plateau, was trying to get the iron bar out the bank

Did it withdraw 9 bars?

1 hour ago, husow07012 said:

So yeah i try to wear a gear set and set up a gear. But the bot keeps banking it and starts go quest naked. I have saved that gear setting but still wont work.

Is it broken?

The gear will only be withdrawn if the quest requires gear (has combat)

5 hours ago, President said:

all this time and we still have to use teleport tablets why?

in reality how hard is it for you to add teleporting using runes/spells -_>

It's never been a priority, it requires changes in pretty much all quests

42 minutes ago, Token said:

I usually do 1-2 quests at once with skilling in between

Did it withdraw 9 bars?

The gear will only be withdrawn if the quest requires gear (has combat)

It's never been a priority, it requires changes in pretty much all quests

ah alright any chance when you add something new or fixing old quests you may add the feature?:o  its a big qol for the script for ironman in a way 

• Like 1