Stealth Quester

Token

In rhe digsite quest on the pickpocket stage, the bot looks very suspicious. Sometimes it returns to the starting position even though the pickpocketee is right next to you. And also on corsair curse (i was running with magic for rhe battle with three rune slots) the bot filled rest of the inventort with lobsters and could not recieve item from captain o the boat. 

1 hour ago, christus said:

In rhe digsite quest on the pickpocket stage, the bot looks very suspicious. Sometimes it returns to the starting position even though the pickpocketee is right next to you. And also on corsair curse (i was running with magic for rhe battle with three rune slots) the bot filled rest of the inventort with lobsters and could not recieve item from captain o the boat. 

I've reduced the amount of food for The Corsair Curse and the bot should continue to pickpocket the closest workman now, the update should be live

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Token said:

There is an iron man mode currently in development (press F5 on the GUI), right now it only supports 5 quests on which it automatically gathers required items. Other quests should work, but only if you already have the required items. If there are any items missing, the script will attempt to go buy them from the GE, but if you plan to obtain these items then you can open the logger and check what items it attempts to buy, it will print the entire list before going to GE. There are no potions required atm, but the food can be set on the GUI.

Great!! Thank you so much. I read the logger, and it often goes back to buy teleport tablets. I'm a long way off from those. But I will try this iron man mode and look forward to giving awesome feedback. i ran it on other accs, all the way from 0 - 32 qps. Great job

• Boge 1

5 minutes ago, WindRunner said:

Would it be possible to add the option in the ironman mode, of proceeding with out the "non essential" items, such as teleport tablets? I would think this could cause problems, but I'm still hopeful :D

They are used in some areas where webwalking is not supported so it may not be able to completely some quests without the teleports, but I'll see if there's enough of them on which I can disable teleports for ironmen

• Like 2

Finishing priest in peril, ernest the chicken, and animal magnetism in about an hour. All on mirror mode, running flawless.

I am thinking that depending on your PC, is how well the scripts will work. Especially on MM.

I recently built a PC and everything has been running great.

Can't wait for more quests, thanks again for the script!

• Boge 1

18 minutes ago, MJtheNurse said:

give us a little teaser for next 3 quests coming soon Token 😛

I'm not actively working on quests atm, I'm optimizing the current ones and the script overall. The next update will discontinue the GUI version 2 and replace it entirely with version 3, so I'm working on the GUI part right now if anyone has suggestions about what they would like to be added to the GUI.

• Like 1