Stealth Quester

Token

7 minutes ago, Bebott said:

Also bot currently cannot complete the Evil Dave / shadow of the storm because it fails to buy a black robe for 1204 coins. g.e. sell price is somewhere around 1600. I imagine it's climbed since you wrote that bit of the script.

I'll upload a few improvements for the RFD line later today

Have been using this script with little to no issues, are you planning on adding anymore quest?

Thanks for your time spent making this script + updating has worked wonders for myself since bought ?

Reason I'm asking is I simply fucking hate quest in this game they're not fun by any means. Actually I dread doing them and will purposely not do them (kind of screws me in the end).

Anyways, badass work Token very helpful!

• Boge 1

2 hours ago, m3dusa said:

Have been using this script with little to no issues, are you planning on adding anymore quest?

Thanks for your time spent making this script + updating has worked wonders for myself since bought ?

Reason I'm asking is I simply fucking hate quest in this game they're not fun by any means. Actually I dread doing them and will purposely not do them (kind of screws me in the end).

Anyways, badass work Token very helpful!

Yes I'll be adding more quests

45 minutes ago, BlueEyes said:

Can this complete The Client of Kourend on my ironman?

Theoretically yes, but you will need a games necklace and falador teleport tabs which may be quite hard to obtain, so it's not really worth it

hi, i purchased this script earlier so far been awesome but im having trouble with fight arena, ive setup the inventory with armour and weapons and it goes to g.e buys food, wc axe and knife, withdraws 5gp and then sits there doing nothing, i cant get it to run, any advice?

edit. it has done most of the quest, as ive just looked but it wont go and kill bouncer so its stuck on the very last part.

Edited by paulpbrd

2 hours ago, paulpbrd said:

hi, i purchased this script earlier so far been awesome but im having trouble with fight arena, ive setup the inventory with armour and weapons and it goes to g.e buys food, wc axe and knife, withdraws 5gp and then sits there doing nothing, i cant get it to run, any advice?

edit. it has done most of the quest, as ive just looked but it wont go and kill bouncer so its stuck on the very last part.

It sounds like the quest has been previously started, the script is supposed to do quests from start to end, make sure the quest has not been partially completed when attempting to do it

15 hours ago, scull155 said:

Love the script has been awesome and best questing script. I was wondering if there was anyway you could add Corsair curse quest. It's a free quest with a lot of talking but the ogres you kill after on F2P are the best loot in the game for F2P :)

I'll consider it for the future updates :doge:

4 minutes ago, greiter said:

Is there anyway you could add biohazard?

and also is there anyway that you can make it so that if all the required items are in the bank and/or invy, it does not try to buy them again? I think that's creating a lot of problems, I keep getting banned. different ips etc.

Yes I'll be adding Biohazard soon, it already checks for required items at start, it only buys the missing ones