Stealth Quester

Token

22 minutes ago, kayze said:

Hi Token, bought your really awesome script. I have some trouble setting gear though. Nothing happen when I click "Type item name..."

How do I actually set gear?

Don't click where it says type item name. Just click the slot you want to fill and start typing immediately after, then choose the correct choice.. I made the same mistake at first.

This script needs WORKS ASAP

Pros to this script:

1. good at buying items from the GE and walking to easy quests and talking to NPC that don't require hard combat and safe spotting.

Cons to this script:

1. Update on weapons, Armour, rings, and capes to choose for a pre-select for what you want to wear.

2. make it so that what you pre-select to wear and use in combat the script will actually equip and not just go out to do quests in no gear and punch and kick ass naked in rags.

3. Spells and attack styles that you select as preset will actually work because when i tried to do lost city with a spell selected to use during the quest i keep getting a pop up error saying that lost city  requires magic to complete.

4 It needs a way better interface and paint update because it is honestly UGLY AF and i do not feel bad saying this because i paid 20$ for this script lol.

5. More quests... i wouldn't even mind paying an extra 10 or 20$ for another whole chunk of quests that were to be added on because i hate doing quests in this game.. This script has a lot of potential but needs to be maintained more frequently and shown some love, please listen to some of these requests. 

10 hours ago, alimcleod555 said:

hi guys everytime i try and use this it trys to update the script and saids failed to download and stops the script can anybody help make this work? 

Are you using any proxies/VPN/proxifier? Is it still not working? Are you using mirror mode? Did you start multiple instances with the script at the same time?

4 hours ago, garrettd1991 said:

No, stealth. Attempting to do Priest in Peril but it starts and does nothing and sits until logout. Using the same settings I used the other day so it should be working unless something changed?

Edit:

Would not work with whip only so i changed it to iron scimitar and it seems to be working. Still not sure what the difference was.

I think I forgot to add whip classes to the script, gonna upload a fix for it

4 hours ago, kayze said:

Hi Token, bought your really awesome script. I have some trouble setting gear though. Nothing happen when I click "Type item name..."

How do I actually set gear?

There's no need to click the popup menu, just start typing the item name

3 hours ago, quintins said:

This script needs WORKS ASAP

Pros to this script:

1. good at buying items from the GE and walking to easy quests and talking to NPC that don't require hard combat and safe spotting.

Cons to this script:

1. Update on weapons, Armour, rings, and capes to choose for a pre-select for what you want to wear.

2. make it so that what you pre-select to wear and use in combat the script will actually equip and not just go out to do quests in no gear and punch and kick ass naked in rags.

3. Spells and attack styles that you select as preset will actually work because when i tried to do lost city with a spell selected to use during the quest i keep getting a pop up error saying that lost city  requires magic to complete.

4 It needs a way better interface and paint update because it is honestly UGLY AF and i do not feel bad saying this because i paid 20$ for this script lol.

5. More quests... i wouldn't even mind paying an extra 10 or 20$ for another whole chunk of quests that were to be added on because i hate doing quests in this game.. This script has a lot of potential but needs to be maintained more frequently and shown some love, please listen to some of these requests. 

Thanks for the feedback, I hate the GUI myself lol :doge:, I've always been slowly extending the quest list though as it had 20 quests in first version, now 47 (added Dragon Slayer like 3 days ago)

The script does safespot all bosses when using magic, make sure you select the created gear presets on right side of every quest. It will not equip any gear if you don't set the gear on the GUI, same for the spell on Lost City.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Token said:

Are you using any proxies/VPN/proxifier? Is it still not working? Are you using mirror mode? Did you start multiple instances with the script at the same time?

I think I forgot to add whip classes to the script, gonna upload a fix for it

There's no need to click the popup menu, just start typing the item name

Thanks for the feedback, I hate the GUI myself lol :doge:, I've always been slowly extending the quest list though as it had 20 quests in first version, now 47 (added Dragon Slayer like 3 days ago)

The script does safespot all bosses when using magic, make sure you select the created gear presets on right side of every quest. It will not equip any gear if you don't set the gear on the GUI, same for the spell on Lost City.

Ok I understood how it works now.

You may want to update "Stats required  to run all quests" because The Grand Tree requires 25 Agility to run.

• Boge 1

[INFO][Bot #1][01/12 11:59:21 PM]: Loaded 1 built-in random solvers!
[INFO][Bot #1][01/12 11:59:23 PM]: starting script without parameters
[INFO][Bot #1][01/12 11:59:55 PM]: started in normal mode
[INFO][Bot #1][01/12 11:59:59 PM]: [ERROR] Current quest: Animal Magnetism
[INFO][Bot #1][01/12 11:59:59 PM]: [ERROR] You do not meet the requirements for the current quest
[INFO][Bot #1][01/12 11:59:59 PM]: [PROGRESS] Task complete
[INFO][Bot #1][01/12 11:59:59 PM]: Terminating script Stealth Quester...
[INFO][Bot #1][01/12 11:59:59 PM]: Script Stealth Quester has exited!

have all the stats for animal magnestism but it says i dont have the requirements

4 hours ago, Pali said:

[INFO][Bot #1][01/12 11:59:21 PM]: Loaded 1 built-in random solvers!
[INFO][Bot #1][01/12 11:59:23 PM]: starting script without parameters
[INFO][Bot #1][01/12 11:59:55 PM]: started in normal mode
[INFO][Bot #1][01/12 11:59:59 PM]: [ERROR] Current quest: Animal Magnetism
[INFO][Bot #1][01/12 11:59:59 PM]: [ERROR] You do not meet the requirements for the current quest
[INFO][Bot #1][01/12 11:59:59 PM]: Terminating script Stealth Quester...
[INFO][Bot #1][01/12 11:59:59 PM]: Script Stealth Quester has exited!

have all the stats for animal magnestism but it says i dont have the requirements

Make sure you have access to Morytania if you did Priest In Peril manually, the script automatically talks to Drezel at the end to get this

Something I noticed whilst trying to run The Tourist Trap; if you're inventory is full(because of a gear preset, etc) and you don't have room for the jail cell key(from the chest/table) then it'll keep trying to search the desk for the key, despite them all appearing on the floor due to lack of inventory space. Running a whole bunch at the moment so will edit with anything else I find.

Edit: Same with opening the chest - it didn't have the key from the Bedabin Nomad due to a full invent, but kept trying to open the chest.

Edited by UkBenH

5 hours ago, UkBenH said:

Something I noticed whilst trying to run The Tourist Trap; if you're inventory is full(because of a gear preset, etc) and you don't have room for the jail cell key(from the chest/table) then it'll keep trying to search the desk for the key, despite them all appearing on the floor due to lack of inventory space. Running a whole bunch at the moment so will edit with anything else I find.

Edit: Same with opening the chest - it didn't have the key from the Bedabin Nomad due to a full invent, but kept trying to open the chest.

Should be fixed now, let me know if you are still having this issue

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, josh145 said:

i purchased this a while back,, got most of my accs banned (not this bot) and just started back. this script shows purchased on the site but does not show up in script selector in client. was wondering if it was down or just me

It's not down, I heard some cases like this before but was related to chargebacks on paypal. PM Maldesto, he can check if anything's wrong.