Stealth Quester

Token

31 minutes ago, UncleHard said:

Got stuck trying to put too much rum into the crate during pirate treasure, only one though, I dropped the rum manually and it proceeded to finish the quest.

done on injection.

@Token

Was the script interrupted by some break/pause?

Thanks for the reaction about the ban question I had. I bought the script.
I per-purchased the items needed for the quests and haven't had any ban yet. I did quite some quests now.
I do mix it up and I am not running it all at ones, max 4 quests in a row and then just start skilling or killing stuff for about two hours, I keep it casual. I follow these tips.

The GE is weird the fixed amount of money it puts in manually is better of if you just increasing the amount by using the 5% button (3 to 6 times) make it a randomized amount of presses to keep it legit looking.

I only have one bug, every time it tries to get the items out of the bank it gets stuck. More often then not. Also if you pre get the items in your inventory it still drops it all in the bank and tries to re-grab them form there and gets stuck (more often then not) also I use mirror mode.
But I get it to work after manual interaction while it runs.

Cheers good script!

@Token Everything still running great. No bans. Pre purchased all pre-req items for quest prior to running. Only report I have is that on Animal Magnetism when it tele's to draynor Manor it will through the error below for anything that has to be done in draynor requiring manual walking. (Talking to Ava at any point, and talking to witch).

[INFO][Bot #1][09/15 02:04:53 PM]: [DEBUG][INERACTIONS] No destination tile found
[INFO][Bot #1][09/15 02:04:53 PM]: no valid tile found
[INFO][Bot #1][09/15 02:04:53 PM]: talking to Witch: false
[INFO][Bot #1][09/15 02:04:53 PM]: [DEBUG] Executing stage: 120
[INFO][Bot #1][09/15 02:04:53 PM]: walking to position [x=3099, y=3370, z=0]
[INFO][Bot #1][09/15 02:04:53 PM]: [DEBUG][INERACTIONS] No destination tile found
[INFO][Bot #1][09/15 02:04:53 PM]: [DEBUG] Executing stage: 120
[INFO][Bot #1][09/15 02:04:53 PM]: walking to position [x=3099, y=3370, z=0]

[INFO][Bot #1][09/15 02:08:09 PM]: [DEBUG][TELEPORTS] Attempting to teleport
[INFO][Bot #1][09/15 02:08:13 PM]: [DEBUG][TELEPORTS] Starting teleport amount: 3, current teleport amount: 2
[INFO][Bot #1][09/15 02:08:13 PM]: [DEBUG] Executing stage: 140
[INFO][Bot #1][09/15 02:08:13 PM]: walking to position [x=3093, y=3361, z=0]
[INFO][Bot #1][09/15 02:08:13 PM]: [DEBUG][INERACTIONS] No destination tile found
[INFO][Bot #1][09/15 02:08:13 PM]: no valid tile found
[INFO][Bot #1][09/15 02:08:13 PM]: [DEBUG] Executing stage: 140
[INFO][Bot #1][09/15 02:08:13 PM]: walking to position [x=3093, y=3361, z=0]
[INFO][Bot #1][09/15 02:08:14 PM]: [DEBUG][INERACTIONS] No destination tile found
[INFO][Bot #1][09/15 02:08:14 PM]: no valid tile found

Edited by Raiever

On 9/14/2018 at 1:01 AM, danny van bergen said:

Thanks for the reaction about the ban question I had. I bought the script.
I per-purchased the items needed for the quests and haven't had any ban yet. I did quite some quests now.
I do mix it up and I am not running it all at ones, max 4 quests in a row and then just start skilling or killing stuff for about two hours, I keep it casual. I follow these tips.

The GE is weird the fixed amount of money it puts in manually is better of if you just increasing the amount by using the 5% button (3 to 6 times) make it a randomized amount of presses to keep it legit looking.

I only have one bug, every time it tries to get the items out of the bank it gets stuck. More often then not. Also if you pre get the items in your inventory it still drops it all in the bank and tries to re-grab them form there and gets stuck (more often then not) also I use mirror mode.
But I get it to work after manual interaction while it runs.

Cheers good script!

The banking part may not work on mirror mode, like many other widget interactions afaik (like dialogues), but it should definitely work if you try on stealth injection

7 hours ago, lvl7botter said:

i tought the script worked in f2p? always tells me not enough gold, when thers over 3m cash

What's printed in the logger when it stops? Is it on mirror mode?

11 minutes ago, Raiever said:

@Token Everything still running great. No bans. Pre purchased all pre-req items for quest prior to running. Only report I have is that on Animal Magnetism when it tele's to draynor Manor it will through the error below for anything that has to be done in draynor requiring manual walking. (Talking to Ava at any point, and talking to witch).

I have a few accounts almost ready for Animal Magnetism, will be going through it and pushing an update shortly

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Token said:

An option to select food is now available on the GUI, while previously it only used swordfish, now you can choose between tuna, lobster, bass, swordfish, monkfish, shark, chili potato & cooked karambwan

This is great, more diversity on certain small things should add in more antiban to the script. One request I have is can you add an option for ring of wealth charged to be added into the script (Equipped). Most times I prefer to tele to the GE to start next quest instead of fally :).

Thanks for the update on animal magnetism.<3

• Boge 1

6 hours ago, Stalker164 said:

Hello there, maybe I could get a trial of this :?

He is not currently handling trials, discounts are offered in the store on all scripts if you have VIP/Sponsor ranks if interested.

15 hours ago, duhrius said:

hi could i get a trial please?

He is not currently handling trials, discounts are offered in the store on all scripts if you have VIP/Sponsor ranks if interested.

15 hours ago, decal said:

how come theres only limited options on gear when i type in the item? 

You might have to type the exact full names of items to get them to work. Otherwise it hasn't been added in as supported yet. This is still massively under work by @Token and I can say that with all the work he has put in, its just a matter of patience.

20 hours ago, Token said:

An option to select food is now available on the GUI, while previously it only used swordfish, now you can choose between tuna, lobster, bass, swordfish, monkfish, shark, chili potato & cooked karambwan

Token, I have also noticed on GE purchasing after the recent update the script miss clicks the "collect to bank" button. It will continue to do its 3 attempts, then stop script due to failure of withdrawing items.

As well, noticed in Vampire slayer at final step (killing count) the bot will toggle auto retaliate on and off for the whole fight. (This might be widespread, but just noticed it in this quest.)

Edited by Raiever