Stealth Quester

Token

1 hour ago, ilikecheating said:

Ya many quests doesnt work to me on mirror mode even if i set the it to 50ms. I scared to use the bot without mirror mode ....I hope you will fix it ...

The problem is in mirror mode, not in the script, we haven't had an update for mirror mode in a very long time

2 hours ago, 9055394 said:

The bot just gets stuck on falador bank on a loop and does not withdraw the required items for either The tourist trap or Vampire slayer when the items are obviously on the bank, if i restart the script this is solved

Have you ran any scripts previously in the same client session?

5 minutes ago, Joca94 said:

Any chance of a trial buddy? 

Not currently handling trials

1 hour ago, 9055394 said:

Please dont ignore me!!!

The script fails to go to the safespot when fighting the scorpion during Fight Arena quest!!

Sometimes the script fails to go to the safe spot(when killing the demon) on The Grand tree quest, that causes the character to die

I'm not ignoring anyone lol, I'll run a few tests in a bit. If you have any other info such as logger contents that would help a lot on debugging.

1 hour ago, OpService said:

how safe is this? and this looks sick

Opinions seem to be mixed, I haven't received bans myself but I don't bot many quests at once

38 minutes ago, Token said:

I'm not ignoring anyone lol, I'll run a few tests in a bit. If you have any other info such as logger contents that would help a lot on debugging.

Opinions seem to be mixed, I haven't received bans myself but I don't bot many quests at once

From what i have seen the demon sometimes does not go into the right place right away and then the bot walks back and forth gets hit and dies, I will try again with a higher health char, if i find anything else i will keep you posted