Stealth Quester

Token

On 1/30/2019 at 4:26 AM, Token said:

There isn't a feature for that but I'll find a way to add it

Fixed :doge:

Press F4 on the GUI to toggle debug mode and continue the interrupted quest, however the bot shouldn't be manually moved or changed inventory before resuming

Not currently handling trials

Updated the melzar fight, should be higher now

From the logger contents the quest looks like it's been previously started. Was it also happening before starting it? Was it on mirror mode?

Yeah, it happened before I started the quest. I tried to run it after I talked to Ava with all of the required items in my inventory, but it walked back to the GE and did the same thing. And no I wasn't on mirror mode (too laggy for me)

Edit: I figured it out. I got rid of my ghost speak amulet so I had to get it again before starting the script. 

Edited by J G

44 minutes ago, hiddenmaniac said:

According to Willy Bankloot this script is detected and will most likely get you Jagex'd, is this true @Token

imo, when running this script on injection it's a 90% chance of a ban

Mirror mode seems to be fine like always, just really hope it can be more optimised in the near future :/

1 hour ago, Gurashie said:

seeems to be no more chancing it this bot is almost guaranteed ban

yeah this bot is a definite guarantee ban lmfao, it def needs to be optimized.

I tested it on multiple different accounts fresh and older accounts and on injection and mirror.. yeah all had the same ban rate at the same time.

On 1/30/2019 at 10:42 PM, levu10 said:

any update on the null pointer exception?

Yes, sorry for the delay, had a lot of trouble testing the new GUI, will be up shortly

On 1/31/2019 at 12:00 PM, ilikecheating said:

Will you add  more quests? There are a lot easy quest you could add, like the climbing boot quest :D 

Yes

15 hours ago, hiddenmaniac said:

According to Willy Bankloot this script is detected and will most likely get you Jagex'd, is this true @Token

How exactly can you tell something is detected?

3 hours ago, Token said:

Yes, sorry for the delay, had a lot of trouble testing the new GUI, will be up shortly

Yes

How exactly can you tell something is detected?

I think it's mostly down to the fact that injection is only usable for suicide Botting right now as no matter how long you bot for using it, your account will get banned sooner than when using other clients or mirror mode :/ 

Also, Alek did mention that there was a detection issue that he worked on before he left, but no one is saying wether this has been addressed or not. (He deleted the posts probably so that people don't be scared off osbot which is fair)

26 minutes ago, Protoprize said:

I think it's mostly down to the fact that injection is only usable for suicide Botting right now as no matter how long you bot for using it, your account will get banned sooner than when using other clients or mirror mode :/ 

Also, Alek did mention that there was a detection issue that he worked on before he left, but no one is saying wether this has been addressed or not. (He deleted the posts probably so that people don't be scared off osbot which is fair)

He mentioned he addressed a detection issue, so it was definitely fixed