Stealth Quester

Token

6 hours ago, ImagineAGS said:

Couple of bugs so far

During Priest in peril did not have ammo with bow

Now buying items for plague city, it types them all together

i.e. Camelot telephortdwellberries

Edit: For the second issue i reset the bot and it worked

Make sure you're GE slots are all empty too, this is what caused a few errors for me too.

Edit:

Monks Friend is a good quest to add to this list; beginner woodcutting EXP and it takes around 5 mins?

Edited by UkBenH

so after a bit of time i was thinking..i'll give this a shot...again..guess what - 2 days ban after mith gloves was gotten. Man, this script is like "i ask for a ban, i'll use this script"

most fun part of this, i did it on weekend, AFTER jagex working hours + with manual breaks. residential IP that is not flagged or w/e. Those who say that get 5 avas or mith gloves with no problems / bans..i call it BULLSHIT

As for how it works - script works good. You have to babysit but it works. 

7QP on f2p works good too. have not got single ban from it. yet.

4 minutes ago, guywithlsd said:

so after a bit of time i was thinking..i'll give this a shot...again..guess what - 2 days ban after mith gloves was gotten. Man, this script is like "i ask for a ban, i'll use this script"

most fun part of this, i did it on weekend, AFTER jagex working hours + with manual breaks. residential IP that is not flagged or w/e. Those who say that get 5 avas or mith gloves with no problems / bans..i call it BULLSHIT

As for how it works - script works good. You have to babysit but it works. 

7QP on f2p works good too. have not got single ban from it. yet.

I've had two pairs of Mith Gloves and 3 Avas and 0 bans(so far) and these were over a week ago. Everyone's gonna say the same thing; "It's probably another script you used" or "You were flagged" but in reality it doesn't matter if you run a script for an hour a day for a hundred days, or 10 hours a day for a hundred days - you will always run the risk of a ban. The thing with scripts like these is it does get repetitive, so probably not really that hard to keep track of who's playing human-like and who isn't.