Stealth Quester

Token

6 hours ago, apexv6 said:

when I load "shadow of the storm" it just stands in the bank eating swordfish.

Does the account have at least 13 hp to survive any of the boss hits?

6 hours ago, gman6 said:

would like to try out this bot if possible, can I get a trial please?

Authed :doge: 

4 hours ago, Spank said:

hey it keeps buying orge arrow for some reason?

Isn't it for the ogre rfd subquest? 

1 hour ago, wakzak33 said:

By far my favorite script and I use a bunch :)

What does this update include? About how many more quests? I literally am finishing the last available quest on the script - all within a few days. Literally trained the account to the correct stats and pressed go! It's amazing. 

Which quests will be included or how many? Really looking forward to this and recommending to anybody!

Will be posted in the update log

My opinion after using this script for some time today: ive noticed lots of bugs like accidently using items in my inventory like cheese  (witch's house) which has caused my script to bug out and wont continue the rest of the quest just sits in bank with magic ammy, air staff, and wizard hat. I babysit the script because my character gets stuck a lot during quests. This script can finish easy quests flawlessly but some quests it just completely fails. very disappointed in this $20 script... I expected more!!!

45 minutes ago, gman6 said:

My opinion after using this script for some time today: ive noticed lots of bugs like accidently using items in my inventory like cheese  (witch's house) which has caused my script to bug out and wont continue the rest of the quest just sits in bank with magic ammy, air staff, and wizard hat. I babysit the script because my character gets stuck a lot during quests. This script can finish easy quests flawlessly but some quests it just completely fails. very disappointed in this $20 script... I expected more!!!

Are you using low cpu mode?