Stealth Quester

Token

The quick start options will complete Witch's House on a level 3 as they also complete Witch's Potion and Imp Catcher for magic levels before that, try the NMZ option if you are interested in Witch's House and Waterfall Quest

Ok, so i selected fire strike spell, i had runes in inv, gear. then i selected witchouse + waterfall, loaded that gear up, started script. It gets everything but not runes. It just does not udnerstand that it has to use magic for witch house..idk.

As i sayd, when loading gear, i had my auto cast selected as fire strike.

EDIT: So now i finished witch house my self. O decide to go for waterfall. I bank everything. I remove all my gear. I load my gear to be naked with nothing on me on in inv, i select everything i need in GUI. when i run the script, it will try to wear armor from previous saved load out items even if i have deleted every gear set up that was before. No matter what load out i select, it will try to wear same out fit.

Edited by guywithlsd

Started Pirate portion of RFD and then it got stuck. went to falador, restarted client and tried to start the bot and it says this.

Also, I have completed goblin diplomacy but won't do it because it says I haven't completed it?

F2P/P2P: P2P

Stealth Injection/Mirror Mode: Stealth Injection

Melee/Range/Magic: Melee

Quest: RFD - Pirate

Place where it happens: Falador bank

Logger contents:

[iNFO][bot #1][12/28 02:56:42 PM]: [DEBUG][iNERACTIONS] No destination tile found
[iNFO][bot #1][12/28 02:56:42 PM]: [ERROR][iNTERACTIONS] No valid tile found
[iNFO][bot #1][12/28 02:56:42 PM]: [DEBUG] Executing stage: 40
[iNFO][bot #1][12/28 02:56:47 PM]: [DEBUG][iNERACTIONS] No destination tile found
[iNFO][bot #1][12/28 02:56:47 PM]: [ERROR][iNTERACTIONS] No valid tile found
[iNFO][bot #1][12/28 02:56:48 PM]: [DEBUG] Executing stage: 40
[iNFO][bot #1][12/28 02:56:53 PM]: [DEBUG][iNERACTIONS] No destination tile found
[iNFO][bot #1][12/28 02:56:53 PM]: [ERROR][iNTERACTIONS] No valid tile found
[iNFO][bot #1][12/28 02:56:53 PM]: [DEBUG] Executing stage: 40
[

Edited by scrubkin2013

i definitely wanna buy this, could i try it out first? if i can get it to work i promise to buy. Thanks im advance

I couldn't run it when i got trial. I bought it same minute - fixed some stupid thing i did before - best buy in my botting expierence.

This is the thing that puts botting into next level..lol

still can't bealive i payed so much money for waterfall + witchouse quests and shit when this script does them all man..

Ok, so i selected fire strike spell, i had runes in inv, gear. then i selected witchouse + waterfall, loaded that gear up, started script. It gets everything but not runes. It just does not udnerstand that it has to use magic for witch house..idk.

As i sayd, when loading gear, i had my auto cast selected as fire strike.

EDIT: So now i finished witch house my self. O decide to go for waterfall. I bank everything. I remove all my gear. I load my gear to be naked with nothing on me on in inv, i select everything i need in GUI. when i run the script, it will try to wear armor from previous saved load out items even if i have deleted every gear set up that was before. No matter what load out i select, it will try to wear same out fit.

There is nothing wrong with the gear presets that's for sure as there has been no change related to them, but if you want to make sure the spell is correctly set up you can open the logger and the script will print all gear including spell after setting up the inventory for every quest. If you have a spell correctly set in the gear preset the script will automatically withdraw runes for it on quests that require runes like Witch's House. If you are having trouble setting up the gear presets you can use the NMZ option to complete Witch's House and Waterfall Quest as that already have gear presets set

can i have a 1day trail plz? would love to test this out

Authed 78ZISi3.png

Started Pirate portion of RFD and then it got stuck. went to falador, restarted client and tried to start the bot and it says this.

Also, I have completed goblin diplomacy but won't do it because it says I haven't completed it?

F2P/P2P: P2P

Stealth Injection/Mirror Mode: Stealth Injection

Melee/Range/Magic: Melee

Quest: RFD - Pirate

Place where it happens: Falador bank

Logger contents:

[iNFO][bot #1][12/28 02:56:42 PM]: [DEBUG][iNERACTIONS] No destination tile found
[iNFO][bot #1][12/28 02:56:42 PM]: [ERROR][iNTERACTIONS] No valid tile found
[iNFO][bot #1][12/28 02:56:42 PM]: [DEBUG] Executing stage: 40
[iNFO][bot #1][12/28 02:56:47 PM]: [DEBUG][iNERACTIONS] No destination tile found
[iNFO][bot #1][12/28 02:56:47 PM]: [ERROR][iNTERACTIONS] No valid tile found
[iNFO][bot #1][12/28 02:56:48 PM]: [DEBUG] Executing stage: 40
[iNFO][bot #1][12/28 02:56:53 PM]: [DEBUG][iNERACTIONS] No destination tile found
[iNFO][bot #1][12/28 02:56:53 PM]: [ERROR][iNTERACTIONS] No valid tile found
[iNFO][bot #1][12/28 02:56:53 PM]: [DEBUG] Executing stage: 40
[

Not all quests are supported in a previously started state as mentioned in the instructions. I am aware of a bug that occurs sometimes when people do Goblin Diplomacy manually and somehow they manage to complete it differently than the script does it, but I have not managed to figure out what they do different from the script

Could I get a 1 day trial to test it out? I would love that, thanks.

Authed 78ZISi3.png

i definitely wanna buy this, could i try it out first? if i can get it to work i promise to buy. Thanks im advance

Authed 78ZISi3.png

Hey can I get a one day trial? Would love to try it out. Thanks!

Authed 78ZISi3.png

Edited by Token

There is nothing wrong with the gear presets that's for sure as there has been no change related to them, but if you want to make sure the spell is correctly set up you can open the logger and the script will print all gear including spell after setting up the inventory for every quest. If you have a spell correctly set in the gear preset the script will automatically withdraw runes for it on quests that require runes like Witch's House. If you are having trouble setting up the gear presets you can use the NMZ option to complete Witch's House and Waterfall Quest as that already have gear presets set

And, now..lets say i select quick start for NMZ right. And it crashed while doing waterfall. So after crash, should i continue same place with same quick start NMZ option or select my own quests from list? Or there is no different if you start quick start series of quests not from beggining (like witch house + middle of waterfall done from before crash)

And, now..lets say i select quick start for NMZ right. And it crashed while doing waterfall. So after crash, should i continue same place with same quick start NMZ option or select my own quests from list? Or there is no different if you start quick start series of quests not from beggining (like witch house + middle of waterfall done from before crash)

Not all quests are supported in a previously started state, Waterfall Quest is one of them

Not all quests are supported in a previously started state, Waterfall Quest is one of them

Well, it crashed and i tryed to run quick start NMZ, wasn't working. I then started waterfall just from list as 1 quest to do, and it managed to finish it, just got 2x  quest items as couldn't read them in bank.

Also, i did not understand your answer to question, what to do when script crash in middle of questing. If i go for mithril gloves there is alot of quest and there is alot of space for crashes..so yh, if that happens what then?

This script still keeps crashing for me immediately after i keep starting it. The logger says:

[ERROR][bot #1][12/29 05:27:50 AM]: Error in script onStart(): Stealth Quester
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: No enum constant api.COM1.QUEST
at java.lang.Enum.valueOf(Unknown Source)
at api.COM1.valueOf(ec:146)
at api.COM9.<init>(od:204)
at c.NuL.c(zc:393)
at c.NuL.onStart(zc:10)
at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor.IiIiiiiIiiIi(bj:121)
at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor.start(bj:292)
at org.osbot.zB.run(so:251)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
[iNFO][bot #1][12/29 05:27:50 AM]: Terminating script Stealth Quester...
[iNFO][bot #1][12/29 05:27:50 AM]: Script Stealth Quester has exited!
[iNFO][12/29 05:27:51 AM]: Started script : Stealth Quester

I don't know what to think of this

Well, it crashed and i tryed to run quick start NMZ, wasn't working. I then started waterfall just from list as 1 quest to do, and it managed to finish it, just got 2x  quest items as couldn't read them in bank.

Also, i did not understand your answer to question, what to do when script crash in middle of questing. If i go for mithril gloves there is alot of quest and there is alot of space for crashes..so yh, if that happens what then?

The script does not crash, the client crashes and if that happens there are only a few reasons possible: running many different scripts inside the same client without restarting it for long periods of time, users running more than 1 bot in 1 client, mirror mode, users modifying the memory usage of runescape, device can't handle the client, webwalking related out of memory errors. The debug mode button was provided on the GUI in order to continue some previously started quests and will work in many cases if used properly, but you should diagnose the cause of the crash instead

This script still keeps crashing for me immediately after i keep starting it. The logger says:

[ERROR][bot #1][12/29 05:27:50 AM]: Error in script onStart(): Stealth Quester
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: No enum constant api.COM1.QUEST
at java.lang.Enum.valueOf(Unknown Source)
at api.COM1.valueOf(ec:146)
at api.COM9.<init>(od:204)
at c.NuL.c(zc:393)
at c.NuL.onStart(zc:10)
at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor.IiIiiiiIiiIi(bj:121)
at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor.start(bj:292)
at org.osbot.zB.run(so:251)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
[iNFO][bot #1][12/29 05:27:50 AM]: Terminating script Stealth Quester...
[iNFO][bot #1][12/29 05:27:50 AM]: Script Stealth Quester has exited!
[iNFO][12/29 05:27:51 AM]: Started script : Stealth Quester

I don't know what to think of this

Most likely corrupt gear data files, delete the OSBot folder located at C:\Users\<USER>\OSBot\ and make sure when you create gear presets you use the "Load Gear" button on the GUI, don't write data manually because any typo in there will corrupt the presets