Stealth Quester

Token

Can I have a trial? Pretty interested in this script.

Authed :doge:

So far have gotten 50+ Quest Points on 2 accounts I have, really impressed. Hope more quests could be added. A smaller amount of monthly fee is reasonable if it stays updated and more quests added to be honest. smile.png

Thanks for the feedback :)

Quests will continue to be added, it used to have a monthly fee, but it's nicer without it

hey mate the script has been running perfectly for me up to this point but when it starts the witch's house quest it withdraws all the required items yet just stands in the bank idling

EDIT: i manually scrolled down my bank and once i reached the swordfish it seemed to continue with the script

Edited by oliveryoung96

do i need to have ecto tokens banked for animal mag or will it do that too?

It will automatically obtain ecto-tokens

Hi Token, absolutely loving the script and very happy with my purchase. Just as a couple of quest suggestions, I'd love to see Biohazard (super easy quest, 50% running) added and Dragon Slayer would be awesome too! Keep up the great work my man. Cheers

Thanks for the feedback :)

I'll consider them when adding new quests

hey mate the script has been running perfectly for me up to this point but when it starts the witch's house quest it withdraws all the required items yet just stands in the bank idling

EDIT: i manually scrolled down my bank and once i reached the swordfish it seemed to continue with the script

The banking hook may fail but it should be able to recover from that, in the worst case it will take a 5 min piss and come back :doge:

Yo Lord Token Ive found a bug when you do Priest In Peril Quest so when you go Talk to Kind Roald in the palace and the Door Closes when hes in the dinner room the bot cant open the door and tries to walk back to infront of the palace and then just gets stuck and keeps walking up and down in the dinning room was watching manually so my baby didnt get banned :p