Khal AIO Plankmaker

Khaleesi

Done!

Thanks, I'm testing it now and should buy tomorrow. Although it does seem very fast and maybe not very human like, it's extremely good and can hit over 600k/h easily. VSuShjF.gif (I can't say the human likeliness for sure due to only using the script for a short amount of time.)

1 Hour Progress - 700k /h!!!

d8I4Fhr.jpg

Edited by steve498
  • Like 1

Thanks, I'm testing it now and should buy tomorrow. Although it does seem very fast and maybe not very human like, it's extremely good and can hit over 600k/h easily. VSuShjF.gif (I can't say the human likeliness for sure due to only using the script for a short amount of time.)

1 Hour Progress - 700k /h!!!

d8I4Fhr.jpg

Awesome profits man! :)

• Like 1

This bot my 1 year account perma banned in one day of botting for 4 hours..... Gave it another try like a dumbass on my main to try to get the money i lost back and luckily got a 2 day only. I would be careful with this script.

Don't bot on accounts you care about. Botting planks is very high ban rate, it has no requirements so its meant to be ran on low level accounts and just "suicided" until they are banned.

Do you need any quests for the castle wars balloon method? And also which method would you recommend to run with no requirements? I'm currently running the Oak Plank Walk method with Super Restores, I just want to maximize my profit:) If all goes well on my trial and I understand the best methods then I will definitely be buying this!!

Edited by Unseasoned

Do you need any quests for the castle wars balloon method? And also which method would you recommend to run with no requirements? I'm currently running the Oak Plank Walk method with Super Restores, I just want to maximize my profit:) If all goes well on my trial and I understand the best methods then I will definitely be buying this!!

Thats fine when you are doing no reqs.

Ya you need a few quests for that... Hard to do on fresh accounts

Thats fine when you are doing no reqs.

Ya you need a few quests for that... Hard to do on fresh accounts

Just hoping that I make enough profit to get the money back for what I paid for a bond before I get banned:( Apparently getting 250k profit p/h at the moment, so it will take me 9/10 hours. I can't see the account lasting much longer than that to be honest! It's a really nice script though, thanks for the trial and hopefully it goes well.

Ended up getting me banned, only ran it for 2

This ended up getting me perm banned, first ever bot on the account and literally only ran for around 2 and half hours:( Sad because it was a nice script, just a warning to people - all planking scripts are VERY risky.

I can agree. One account of mine got banned with a few 99s but I couldn't care less because I got those 99s from gold farming lel. But the script in itself is very quick and nice :)

Not yet, want me to add it?

Yeah I'd love if you did! There's like 3 oak trees right next to the sawmill too and a depobox like 30 blocks away could be used for some self created planks? Then all you need is a axe and coins and it will work until you're out of money or a set amount of planks been made etc! But I'd really like it if u added Zeah sawmill :D