New Botter Advice

rspooper

Hey guys I'm new to the forums, I've been thinking about botting some of the skills on my acc such as cooking, fishing, and wc. If it is monitored botting with occasional socializing then what do you think the chances are that I'll get banned? Also what are the least risky skills that you can ban and the best bots for it with the lowest ban rates?

Hey guys I'm new to the forums, I've been thinking about botting some of the skills on my acc such as cooking, fishing, and wc. If it is monitored botting with occasional socializing then what do you think the chances are that I'll get banned? Also what are the least risky skills that you can ban and the best bots for it with the lowest ban rates?

its based on alot, they don't go around just checking wether you're talking or not, Jagex checks for actions and clicks etc, if more people are doing more enough the same movements and actions with the paths etc, then they can just watch your account and then ban you at any minute, its not based on times or skills etc, basically bot smarter and change your routines every so often, play legit for a few hours, do quests, do stuff differently etc.

I think farming has the lowest ban rate ^:)

HueHueHueHue

• Like 1

How much would a customs script cost?

premium scripts are priced in the scripts section they range from 1.99-15.99 depending on skill..

im premium scripts the ones i use r czar scripts and kahl scripts they are the ones i like. as far as ban rate woodcutting is high ban rate fishing at fishing guild seems to be very low ban rate if monitored and as stated before they dont care about ur interaction with other players they track ur clicks and thats how they can tell ur botting.. other then that welcome to the forum hope u enjoy ur stay :)

@Czar haz gud fishur http://osbot.org/forum/topic/64316-perfect-fisher-aio-efficientflawless200k-gphrantiban/

Edited by Stripe