Mirror clients

Verriq

Been using mirror client to bot, so far it's been pretty good. Also tried the injection one as well, which I have been banned on (but only on suicide bots). I made a new account and it's been going well on the injection one so far (hopefully I don't jinx it). But ultimately, it depends on what you are botting, what scripts you are using, how long you are botting, and things of that matter. 

Hi!

It totally depends on what your botting as a skill and what your aims and time frames are?. VIP is worth it for the mirror client mode as it seems to work very well for every one on the community!. Now as for VPS's they are worth it if you are a gold farmer or training up multiple accounts, but they can be pricey!. You could consider using proxies as a way of not getting IP FLAGGED by JAGEX.

Good Luck DUDE!!!!

Hi!

It totally depends on what your botting as a skill and what your aims and time frames are?. VIP is worth it for the mirror client mode as it seems to work very well for every one on the community!. Now as for VPS's they are worth it if you are a gold farmer or training up multiple accounts, but they can be pricey!. You could consider using proxies as a way of not getting IP FLAGGED by JAGEX.

Good Luck DUDE!!!!

wheres a good place to get a proxy?