Molly's Tanner

Molly

On 9/29/2020 at 11:00 AM, Greeno240 said:

Hi, decided to purchase the BOT anyway and I have a few comments. It does not seem to hop out of bot worlds. I watched it for abit and there were large crowds of bots around me. Also the option to drink a stamina potion is unticked as I didn't want it to, it still searches the bank for stamina pots and drinks them.

Neither of these are massive issues, BOT works great, thought I'd let you know,

I didn't think bot worlds were a thing anymore, what are the world numbers? I will take a look at the stam pot issue.

On 9/28/2020 at 1:19 PM, jimbo0103 said:

can i have a trial of this please.

Sure, you have one now.

4 hours ago, Bjotorsflav said:

"On--none--Green" it still drinks stamina pots when I have them in my bank.

Will take a look at this.

• 2 weeks later...

Update regarding GE replenishment progress. Method has been written in a test script for debugging, currently working on getting any kinks worked out in the test script. After that will be implementing into this script and testing. Expect a release later this week barring no major hiccups - early next week if issues arise.

On 11/11/2020 at 1:21 PM, vojtaS said:

Do you consider adding pots restocking also? + didnt restock rly793684cc0290b1868e1d568d5f9f7385.png

It does not currently restock potions - will be added shortly. Did you select the restocking option on the GUI and enter prices? Just checked to make sure the live version is working and it restocked for me.

Edited by Molly