Molly's Tanner

Molly

On 9/7/2017 at 9:46 PM, Colorless said:

@Molly is the stamina potion drinking configurable? As in can I adjust it so it only drinks one dose every 2+ runs? Or am I bound to one sip per run?
Either way the script looks great and I just want all the knowledge before I purchase it. 

Stamina potion sipping is not configurable to say 1 sip every 2 trips. The bot is coded to detect if the run energy is below a threshold, if it is it will drink a sip of potion. If you desire to be able to manually set that threshold I can add that feature.

3 hours ago, Molly said:

Stamina potion sipping is not configurable to say 1 sip every 2 trips. The bot is coded to detect if the run energy is below a threshold, if it is it will drink a sip of potion. If you desire to be able to manually set that threshold I can add that feature.

I was mainly asking as you noted that it drinks one sip per run. That would make the script very cost inefficient and was wondering how often it drank and if it was set to that once per run sip. With this new information in mind I'll be looking into this more!

On 9/8/2017 at 11:13 PM, Molly said:

Don't want to spend 5k on a stamina potion think you could add a feature for energy potions?

On 9/9/2017 at 9:02 AM, mokeg said:

Can i have a trial please :s , and can you tell me how long account stay how many days without banned , i am sure we got banned fast but can u tell me how long it goes bro thanks <3 

Will depend on your botting habits.

On 9/10/2017 at 5:45 AM, solace fury said:

Could I have a trial please:)

Trials given.

On 9/12/2017 at 11:42 AM, Ex0rcism said:

Don't want to spend 5k on a stamina potion think you could add a feature for energy potions?

Sure, I'll add that after I get out of class in a couple hours.

• Like 1

On 9/14/2017 at 8:58 PM, Molly said:

v1.5

So why is anti-profiling highly not recommended and what does it do?

UPDATE:

Energy pots work fine, but I suggest different click method.

Instead of clicking every second with no delay you should be clicking after the animation of the player drinking is done and back too null and have a slight delay to it. This way the bot becomes more "human-like" and less likely to get caught.

Also If energy pot becomes lower than 20% withdraw 2 and drink both. So the bot does not have to open bank everytime the energy gets less than 40% which always does in 1 run and has to re-open to drink another potion.

Thats $2 more value towards the bot for the information provided.

I'm sure there can be more ideas for this bot, but I'm currently making my own tanner and I was curious to see what yours provided which isn't bad at all for a start. :)

Edited by Ex0rcism
Information, Tips, and Compliment.