[RELEASE] StartupFile , either for lazy people or for people that don't know how to

The Hero of Time

wrench.pngStartupFile

What is this?

This program allows you to make any file start when you start windows. you can add as much as you want, do keep in mind that if you add a lot of heavy programs, it will make your windows startup slower since it needs to boot all the selected programs at startup.

Why would i use this?

It's very easy to make a file/program start when you start windows, but not everyone knows how. this program does just that, and is easy to use

I also added a neat option to see what files you already have set on startup(in windows startup folder) and an option to remove them

Preview

As you can see i showed adding programs to the list and pressing the button. if i do not wish to have these files/programs on startup anymore, i can simply delete a selected file/program, or just wipe the whole list

yE55IEj.gif

Download

https://mega.nz/#!IIQnEaob!cZhpKSof9uQzaJhiBuvjGjTgmgi4XwRp9aa36rkRi3E

Virus scan

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/13410158c149e5ee9a12178ee7360d633d315318563230711040e9d715bd24ed/analysis/1453328631/

78ec582c7f.png

Feedback

Let me know what you think smile.png

Version hisory

Version 1.0 - Relase
Edited by The Hero of Time
  • Like 1

did you even read the post? i litteraly said that, and that it's so easy, but not everyone knows how to, this program is dedicated to people that dont know a lot about windows

No offense, sure you learned some things and enjoy making stuff without purpose, because so do I.

But if you can't drag a shortcut into a folder you wont be able to use this program either :p

This is uber useless :doge:

No offense, sure you learned some things and enjoy making stuff without purpose, because so do I.

But if you can't drag a shortcut into a folder you wont be able to use this program either tongue.png

This is uber useless doge.png

and i'm telling you it's not lol. think about your parents, they are probably not very techy. they dont know where the hell the startupfolder is or how to locate it, but they might want x program or x file to start when windows boots. 

and there are a lot of people that don't know how to locate the windows startup folder, because they simply never heard of it. sure you and i and a lot of people here are understanding with windows, but a lot of people aren't, keep that in mind ;)

and i'm telling you it's not lol. think about your parents, they are probably not very techy. they dont know where the hell the startupfolder is or how to locate it, but they might want x program or x file to start when windows boots. 

and there are a lot of people that don't know how to locate the windows startup folder, because they simply never heard of it. sure you and i and a lot of people here are understanding with windows, but a lot of people aren't, keep that in mind wink.png

Fair enough I guess :doge: