Molly's Chaos Druids

Molly

@Molly, your bot is amazing. After becoming higher level, and experiencing much more better opportunities for money, killing chaos druids for herbs which will always be the best, it gets so tedious. This bot did wonders! I loaded it today at 59 strength, 7am, came home from work 6pm, and was 64 strength, and noticed he literally was running from bank to edgeville dung kicking the entire time till full invo, aha!! Guess I wish I would've trial-ed it properly and actually let it go for hours with extra gear to replace in bank. You just assume, and that's why you never assume, I had to of died within 2 hours of leaving, so my heart was broken, aha, but he kept going!! Bot is worth every dollar, and unless I can earn enough gp for a voucher to purchase this, I hope soon with my check you'll see a new purchase. Because I need this. Damn it, I want it, soon to run out, but thank you for allowing me to ty this, you have done an amazing job, and will be referred highly! I came back with 69 ranarrs banked, couldn't be happier my friend, thank you!

1 hour ago, chyeaa said:

@Molly, your bot is amazing. After becoming higher level, and experiencing much more better opportunities for money, killing chaos druids for herbs which will always be the best, it gets so tedious. This bot did wonders! I loaded it today at 59 strength, 7am, came home from work 6pm, and was 64 strength, and noticed he literally was running from bank to edgeville dung kicking the entire time till full invo, aha!! Guess I wish I would've trial-ed it properly and actually let it go for hours with extra gear to replace in bank. You just assume, and that's why you never assume, I had to of died within 2 hours of leaving, so my heart was broken, aha, but he kept going!! Bot is worth every dollar, and unless I can earn enough gp for a voucher to purchase this, I hope soon with my check you'll see a new purchase. Because I need this. Damn it, I want it, soon to run out, but thank you for allowing me to ty this, you have done an amazing job, and will be referred highly! I came back with 69 ranarrs banked, couldn't be happier my friend, thank you!

Glad to see you liked it, yeah just make sure to have extra sets of gear if you're using Edgeville.  It has support for escaping pkers but if they're quick they can get you sadly.

• Like 1