Molly's Chaos Druids

Molly

On 5/31/2019 at 3:28 PM, Fich420 said:

Hey molly, i love this script a lot, its probably one of my favorites on the site all together, but I've noticed that when going underground in edgeville a lot of the time it will click right outside of the wall, then run back to the ladder, then back to right outside the wall (its really close to the ladder on the minimap) and it makes it look really botlike, i was just wondering if there was anything you could do to fix that, it might help with banrates 

I'll take a look at that, the script uses OSBot's web walker when walking which sometimes has weird behavior I have noticed.

14 hours ago, skub420 said:

hey, could i get a trial?

Sure, you have one now.

8 minutes ago, Baller12 said:

Loving the script so far! Is wilderness, ardougne or yanille more profitable than taverly, assuming each area is empty? Not sure if it's worth to go for requirements for other areas, taverly has been pretty empty for me so far thankfully. Decent xp and gp per hour to get some early levels and cash

My guess is that wilderness is the best due to looting bag. Taverly is a bit of a walk so Yanille and Ardougne likely both are better profit as well. That is, like you said, assuming the areas are empty. Finding empty worlds for Yanille and Ardougne may be more difficult than Taverly.