How quick and common is banning now?

nightfall1

I swear in most major skilling spots 9/10 people are botting at a high level, which must mean a lot of them get away with it. Obviously it depends on the bot, but in general how crazy do you have to get these days before you'll get a macro major perm ban? Last time I played I had to go apeshit with a pure essence bot for days and days straight before dumbex caught on. Even though I used a different IP when I was botting than when I was doing legit, for some reason they never accepted my appeal. Anyway, if I put a mining bot on for a couple hours while I'm watching it, how likely would a ban be?

Im sorry but for the newer members for the community i thought the offical figure was more in the region of the 99.99 region? it could be higher though

That's an obscurely innacurate estimation not based on any facts. My number is purely scientific. 28.77% ( was right, I forgot to round up from the more defined number of 28.76582274828442%)

Edited by Paradox68