FC Introduction

Final Calibur

Hello everyone, I'm a Scripter over at a different site.

I'm joining OSBot because I look forward to releasing my standalone automatic account creation service. Apparently you need a certain post count before you can post in the account selling forum here, can anyone tell me the specific amount you need?

Thanks smile.png

Edited by Asuna
  • Like 1

Hello everyone, I'm a Scripter over at a different site.

I'm joining OSBot because I look forward to releasing my standalone automatic account creation service on all of the major botting communities (already on Sythe and PB). Apparently you need a certain post count before you can post in the account selling forum here, can anyone tell me the specific amount you need?

Thanks smile.png

Welcome to osbot!

100 post count is needed:)

Enjoy your stay

Edited by Vogue
  • Like 1

Welcome to the community, buddy.

Looking forward to see some scripts being released by you. smile.png

I'm not actually here to release any scripts (as that would violate my contract with the other site).

I'm here to participate in general botting discussion, as well as release my standalone automatic account creation service.

Welcome

Thanks smile.png

Edited by Final Calibur

Welcome to osbot, hopefully you can release some scripts here too while your doing your acc creation smile.png

Thanks, and unfortunately I won't be releasing any scripts here.

Are you required to run the script in another botting platform in order to use the script?

No. It's a standalone java application. biggrin.png

Hopefully you change your mind, as you probably seen its a big community and we'll always need more scripters

It could be good business for you, Think about it doge.png

The other community is where I am truly dedicated. If there wasn't an exclusivity agreement in place, I would definitely consider writing some scripts here.

Welcome friend smile.png

Thanks a lot.

I'm not sure what thread you're looking at, but the updated price for the standalone service is $.15 cents per account. Do you really think that's expensive?

I do. I understand that you want to profit from this project but I reckon you should sell the program daily, weekly & monthly and you're able to use it how much you want under that time, or that it could be a limit.

(E.g.) Daily, 100 Accounts

(E.g.) Weekly, 500 Accounts

(E.g.) Montly, 1700 Accounts

This is just a suggestion. Do what ever you want man :)