What paid proxies would you recomend?

Lagginglemon

I wouldn't recommend Virmach.

I have a friend that bought a few proxies from them, and the accounts he used on them got banned much quicker than the ones on other proxies.

They were doing the same method as well, so the only factor that was different was the proxies used.

This leads me to believe that they recycle flagged proxies to various customers.

I wouldn't recommend Virmach.

I have a friend that bought a few proxies from them, and the accounts he used on them got banned much quicker than the ones on other proxies.

They were doing the same method as well, so the only factor that was different was the proxies used.

This leads me to believe that they recycle flagged proxies to various customers.

Never had a ban on any of my virmach proxies only thing i can guess is ur friend has had some bad luck

Edited by Ben Osborne

Never had a ban on any of my virmach proxies only thing i can guess is ur friend has had some bad luck

The only thing that makes me question the virmach proxies is the fact that the proxies were the only variable that was different among all of his accounts. The ones on the virmach proxies got banned way before the others.