Ban.

PC bro

Yep, i would avoid botting on it now, unlucky sad.png

I too recieved my first ban in a good 2-3 months today 

Hey,

i have botted since 2013 on a same ip, i haen't got any serious bans yet like perm... i have always got 2days warning and then i have stopped botting, but i mean thats something what u shouldn't do like "stopping" just make new account or something and start botting again simple as that Voila The End.

I Have 4 proxies i use, but i still bot on my flagged ip with different accounts too and it was still the first ban in 3 months, so its still safeish to bot on ur flagged ip but if u really care about ur accs then i'd use a proxy, u can find good proxies here - www.virmach.com , the problem with a vpn is your usually using lots of different ip's and that will attract more attention to you than if u just used your flagged ip i would of thought

funny i actually purchased a proxy from virmach. Now i have gotten like 20+ accounts banned on my ip over the course of a year, i had 4 bots set up 2 on my home ip, 2 on the virmach proxy. All 4 accounts running 24/7, fresh lvl 3s, created on same day - Every single thing the same. The 2 on the virmach proxy got banned before reaching 63 hunter, my other 2 on my home ip made it to 99 hunter, 97 hunter. The 99 hunter got banned at 18m xp

Lost another account today, both of them accounts that i didnt really care about, my best ones are safe still but lost 1k total level what was annoying i was triyng to get 2k total within 6 weeks, i posted a thread about it on goals, but its failed ;( , on my flagged ip again.

funny i actually purchased a proxy from virmach. Now i have gotten like 20+ accounts banned on my ip over the course of a year, i had 4 bots set up 2 on my home ip, 2 on the virmach proxy. All 4 accounts running 24/7, fresh lvl 3s, created on same day - Every single thing the same. The 2 on the virmach proxy got banned before reaching 63 hunter, my other 2 on my home ip made it to 99 hunter, 97 hunter. The 99 hunter got banned at 18m xp

Just unlucky, your always going to be safer on a proxy rather than your ip thats already recieved bans, theres no way botting on a flagged ip is safer than botting on a proxy that isnt flagged

Edited by Ben Osborne