VPN and main account

rafomaniac

Hello guys,

So, I'm here because I own a main where I don't bot. At all! And I have 2 other botted accounts (goldfarmers) I want to transfer their money to my main. I use the VPN method on my botted accounts, however, if I transfer money to my main, will it get banned, even if I use my static IP on my main and VPN on my botted?

Its  defo possible for a ban, But the problem is if you have been botting on the gold farmers and then xfer cash from them to your main and then jagex ban the farmers for botting then you could get banned on your main for macroing too, this has happened to me in the past and i lost my acc of 6 years that was totally legit, but this was a long time ago, but still be careful if you care about it that much then think twice, Personally i havent had a ban since then and i xfer cash  between 6-7 accounts on a regular basis now, it seems jagex has so much rule breaking to deal with that 99% of it just falls through the net

• 2 weeks later...

Hello guys,

So, I'm here because I own a main where I don't bot. At all! And I have 2 other botted accounts (goldfarmers) I want to transfer their money to my main. I use the VPN method on my botted accounts, however, if I transfer money to my main, will it get banned, even if I use my static IP on my main and VPN on my botted?

What VPN do you use OP? I'm trying out SurfEasy atm.

Edited by Lolwutermelon