iZerker's Road To Max 1 Defence Pure, Botted 100%

iZerker

iZerker's Maxed Pure Progress

Hello OSBot community! First and foremost, I would like to introduce myself and tell of my history in the runescape botting scene. For sometime now I have been reluctant to get into the community again as I've been very busy with work / college. But the tides have changed, my love for runescape has ignited once again. I've been botting / playing rs since the early days of the famous nexus client, iDung and Andy's Frost Dragons scripts. Now those days are long gone and I've returned to take on the high stakes challenge of creating 100% botted pure with all the typical mandated must haves! This will be my main, so I will not be having another account to fund this one; it'll be self sufficient. Without further-ado, enjoy the entertainment of my progression! 

1. Scripts:

I will mostly be using paid scripts to minimize my ban rate as much as possible,I will not be using mirror mode (Contradictory I know, but this is because users are still getting banned, I'm using a vpn to avoid my already static flagged IP, don't give me shit for not using mirror mode. If I get banned it's due to my own stupidity). Here's a list of scripts I have: 

As of 1/1/16

2luan1w.png

2. Quests: 

D = Done 

ND = Not done 

• Drudic Ritual - D 12/15 monthy/year 
  • Rune Mysteries - ND 
  • Creature of Frankenstrain - ND
  • The Restless Ghost - D 12/15 monthy/year
  • Recipe of Disaster (Mith Gloves) - D 12/15 month/year
  • The Great Brain Robbery - ND
  • Mountain Daughter - D 1/2/16
  • Roving Elves - ND
  • Monkey Madness - D 1/2/16
  • Lost City - D 1/2/16
  • Horror from the Deep - D 12/15 month/year 
  • Animal Magnetism - D 12/15 month/year 
  • Desert Treasure - ND
  • Ghost Ahoy - D 12/15 month/year
  • Death Plateu - D 1/2/16
  • Tree Gnome Village - D 1/2/16
  • The Grand Tree - D  1/2/16 
  • Dwarf Cannon - D 1/5/16
  • Fight Arena - D 1/5/16

3. Stats / Goals:

Stats as of 1/1/16 (46 Combat)

2ni89yc.png

Stats as of 1/2/16 (48 Combat) no big gains, did a lot of questing today. Gained a lot of attack levels today.

9ssz78.png

Combat: 

(I'll update these as they progress, look back the pictures of my stats, there I'll post pictures with the dates)

• 50/60/75? Attack 
  • 53/99 Strength
  • 62/99 Range
  • 64/94 Mage 
  • 1/1 Defence llululul
  • 30/55 Slayer (broad bolts)

Noncombat: 

(I'll change these as they adapt to my ideal 99's, i'll insert and takeout these skills)

blah = whatever level is there, that's my level I will keep it at. I will train this skill, but not religiously. 

• 70/70 Agility, stopping here because 70 agility is sexy (may go for 99 for 30m profit)
  • 52/99 Cooking 
  • 50/99 Firemaking 
  • 50/99 Fishing 
  • Blah/blah Farming (Someone please make a farming bot) 
  • 31/99 Fletching 
  • blah/91 Runecrafting Possibly? Idk depends we'll have to see! 

Items: 

• Bear Head - D 1/2/16
  • Climbing Boots - D
  • Mithril Gloves - D
  • Ava's Accumulator - D 
  • God Book - D
  • Ancient Magicks - ND
  • Salve Amulet [e] (for slayer) - ND
  • Dragon dagger, scimitar - 1/2/16
  • Barrelchest Anchor - ND
  • Firecape - ND
  • Crystal Bow - ND

4. Updates:

January 2016

Here are my updates over time, they are labelled by M-D-Y 

1/2/16

As of today I did a shit ton of questing today, I did 5 quests I missed the Death Pleatu quest by misclicking oops. But I did grind the hell out of some important quests today, tomorrow I have work early in the morning so I wont do much till I get home. But next week i'm off for 4 days, so big things next week!

25ait74.png

2n0r3gg.jpg

263ftvm.jpg

rh3n04.jpg

1/3/16

Didn't do much today, worked and went out as well. But right now i'm going to bot some tabs and see if I can make a decent profit off of it / get some mage levels. Also have been using Dark Magician's bdk script. Need to probably get 55 slayer next for broad bolts!

jren1h.png

1/5/16

Did a few more quests today / gained some slayer levels. Unforutanetly I got PK'd and lost 4k cannon balls, never gonna carry that much again. Lesson learned, currently make rings of recoils 300k/hr so i've already made the 800k lost profit. But it's just a inconvenience to me now, i like to have a good cash stack. I don't like having to worry about money at all.

uVhU570.png

UHQJHYZ.pngZlTuy55.pngpNIoBQ3.pngTCXGkk0.png

5. Money Making:

Since my account is self sufficient it will be tedious task to make money. So here are my ideal money making methods for this pure: 

• Killing blue dragons, that's why i got 70 agility 
  • Crafting - "wait, doesn't crafting cost money?" actually no, crafting rings of recoil makes you bank 
  • Teleporting Tabs - kinda effy on this, idk if it's a high ban rate? anyone know?
  • Hunter - i'll be hunting red chins, but i'll most likely play it very very safe when doing this 
  • Farming 
  • Barrows - could potentially do this for money making, will have to see if Frost Barrows is really compatible with a pure account. (I hope it is) 

6. Final Thoughts: 

I'm making this to track my progress, mainly for myself as this will be fun to do. I have maxed out a main account 100% botting before, so I feel confident taking on the Jagex "botting team". However, my main account got banned due to me at last minute becoming desperate and I suicided the shit out of farming using the old iFarmer script and it was banned and lost (Rip to the account I made when I was 8). But that's besides the fact.  I think i'll be able to do this, I bot for very few hours of the day. I have my breaks setup to log me out for 2 hours after continuous botting. When i check on the bot and it's logged out is when I log back in. Also I talk to other players while botting. I imitate human control as much as possible and it succeeded until I became stupid and suicided my account. If I am banned I will not attempt to restart. If i reach my goals I will most likely turn this into a zerker pure, wish me luck!

Thread is now being updated religiously as of 1/1/16

Last updated: 1/5/16

Edited by iZerker
  • Like 3

goodluck man lemme know what scripts you use

All the scripts I have bought in the picture are 100% worthy of your hard earned dollar bill. I do have two free scripts mixed in that I used just for a couple of minutes to get some levels. However, if I was to go for a 99 in those free script categories I would buy a premium!

All the scripts I have bought in the picture are 100% worthy of your hard earned dollar bill. I do have two free scripts mixed in that I used just for a couple of minutes to get some levels. However, if I was to go for a 99 in those free script categories I would buy a premium!

id suggest getting somthing for your a higher level like expiremtns or somthing unless your gunna bot nmz

• Like 1