Dat Blue Dragon Scale Looter

GoldenGates

37 members have voted

1. 1. Based on the Proggies below, should this go premium?

• GoldenGates is fucking awesome
    • Yes, make it $4.99 with no renewal fee
    • Yes, make it $4.99 with $2.99 renewal fee
    • Yes, make it $9.99 with no renewal fee

Looking forward to this smile.png

What's the price you're leaning toward at the moment? I think $9.99 with a $4.99 renewal fee would be good to start off, and after a certain amount of people buy it then you can bump up the price.

By the way, if you had to give an estimate.. how many days until it's in the SDN for purchase? I want to make sure I have accounts ready to use this.

Edited by GetRipped

Do your GP/Ph Statistics include the use of Energy pots/Anti Fire potion/Food? Any low levels doing this would need anti fire/anti shield to get past the one Blue dragon near pipe.

an account would need atleast 43 prayer OR like 40 Hitpoints to be able to do this w out getting KOed by the BLue dragons potentially. Therefore i couldnt send my vast army of Lvl 3 Warriors over there to rape the blue scales.

You must realize, this is only an AVG of 8-9 trips an hour w out Pipes. It would take atleast 3-400 of these bots to ruin the price. Theres a is already a high demand for these scales.

4.99$ one time payment. As it does make some decent cash.

Looking forward to this smile.png

What's the price you're leaning toward at the moment? I think $9.99 with a $4.99 renewal fee would be good to start off, and after a certain amount of people buy it then you can bump up the price.

By the way, if you had to give an estimate.. how many days until it's in the SDN for purchase? I want to make sure I have accounts ready to use this.

That was my first guess, but users would get angry, and Zach is going to test it and see if it's ready for premium, if for some reason he denies it, I'll see what I can change, and try again, if not, I'll release it for free and let it crash.

Do your GP/Ph Statistics include the use of Energy pots/Anti Fire potion/Food? Any low levels doing this would need anti fire/anti shield to get past the one Blue dragon near pipe.

an account would need atleast 43 prayer OR like 40 Hitpoints to be able to do this w out getting KOed by the BLue dragons potentially. Therefore i couldnt send my vast army of Lvl 3 Warriors over there to rape the blue scales.

You must realize, this is only an AVG of 8-9 trips an hour w out Pipes. It would take atleast 3-400 of these bots to ruin the price. Theres a is already a high demand for these scales.

4.99$ one time payment. As it does make some decent cash.

I prefer at least 30 defense with 30hp, and 70 agility. These stats shouldn't take more than a week to get, so if you can set up about 4-5 accounts and then start botting this, you should get easily over 1m/hr, and this actually is faster than most scripts (I've seen other bots go slower) but comparing to legit players, it's hard to outrun them as they're much more aware of their surroundings.

I'd say about 1 day to a week before release. :x

Uploaded new proggie.

Updated with yet another proggie.

Uploaded two new proggies, can't seem to run longer than 3 hours until the client messes something up. :/ Or run outta supply. tongue.png

Zach hasn't responded yet, sorry.

try Kati, He did mine

Kati is a girl....lol.

Btw, uploaded two new proggies, a 3 hour one and almost two.

*All these proggies were ran at seperate times, no two progress reports are from the same run.

Updated proggies.

• 2 weeks later...