Botting question

TheRealJok3y

If I start botting on some random account that I have and risk getting banned....would that put my main account that i wouldn't bot on at risk? 

as long as u never log into ur main using the client it will never be at risk its basically a main/mule acct thats what alot of people do

• Like 1

No it won't

as long as u never log into ur main using the client it will never be at risk its basically a main/mule acct thats what alot of people do

Nope it will be perfectly okay

so as long as i don't use my main account on the client its perfectly safe 100%? Saying that i can bot as much as i want on mule accounts?

can i bot on the client and use my main account on osbuddy and still be safe?

Edited by TheRealJok3y

Are you guys sure about that? Like if you bot on some random account and then, with the same ip, log in through let's say OSBuddy on your main and they detect your bot, won't they also flag your main since it's on the same ip?

No. As long as your main has nothing to do with botting it is perfectly safe.

I've had around 50 accounts banned so far with me playing on my main legit as well as transfer trading any profit from my bots onto my main and it is still alive and will stay alive since I don't bot it:)

• Like 1