need some ps love

Scotty

Lol. 

Link me your work. smile.png

Not only that, the reason I charge is because it takes time to make them, not because of the design itself. 

"Money driven" is used because OP can't afford to pay someone, not because that's a fact. 

mate

firstly, i am the best fucking designer on osbot

secondly, i was asking for fucking transparency you little fucking dishwashing twat sucking dildo motivated cunt - i just don't have photoshop right now

finally, i can afford to pay someone but if i wanted a fucking good signature i would be given a free one by any of the fucking respectable fucking cunt designers which are sit their fucking asses on osbot

have a wonderful new year

Lol. 

Link me your work. smile.png

Not only that, the reason I charge is because it takes time to make them, not because of the design itself. 

"Money driven" is used because OP can't afford to pay someone, not because that's a fact.

Don't have any work to show, but why're you getting all defensive? As if this is somehow targeted at you when no one is pointing at you Apathy.  Regardless of the context of his now; non-fact; still applies. Some of the prices people are charging and even paying for 'work' isn't what catches my attention it's the quality of said 'work' produced for the price. It isn't bad but it isn't good, but hey the people paying aren't moaning are they? Which brings me to believe people may be doing it for a quick buck as I don't doubt their ability. Now, I'm not here to start upsetting people it's merely an observation. 

EDIT: Free bumps

Edited by EcosRage