Banned today, only 3 days into botting

Normallan

just started playing RS again and obvi dont have time to play legit, gotta get that dough tho.. anyways was botting like 8 hours a day with breaks past few days but botted all last night straight, just doing mostly mining, soon as i switched to mithril at the mine west of lumbridge seems i got banned, character had some other skills leveled up also so wasnt like hes a fresh account, owell onto the next account, just a warning

I'm confused. How can you complain about being banned, yet you are not using premium scripts? or mirror mode? even though neither stop you from getting banned, it HIGHLY decreases the chances. Maybe next time invest in botting a safer way. 

He's not really complaining, more like giving a heads up (even though that's not really necessary).

He's not really complaining, more like giving a heads up (even though that's not really necessary).

I guess. But im sure anyone who uses these forums, and actually research botting, even at a minimal rate knows the risk when not investing in the correct equipment for botting safely. I.E - (Mirror mode, scripts, VPN) has a increased chance of getting banned. Oh well. Start fresh & hope for the best. 

I guess. But im sure anyone who uses these forums, and actually research botting, even at a minimal rate knows the risk when not investing in the correct equipment for botting safely. I.E - (Mirror mode, scripts, VPN) has a increased chance of getting banned. Oh well. Start fresh & hope for the best. 

True true :)

yea but i don't plan on spending a single dime on rs/botting as there is not alot of profit to be made unless its a full time job, i just wanna lvl up high and make a decent amount of mills in gp BABY!!!!