2 Accounts 2 Days = Bank Lost

Brett

Ok, so... In all of my time botting, I've NEVER been banned until the last two days. Both of my accounts & my only accounts have been banned. An outstanding obby mauler with 94 strength and a rare word name (43m bank) & My berserker pure with 90 fishing (132m bank).

I just can't believe I went from botting since my join date to losing two accounts.

Is VIP worth it with the mirror client? What exactly should I do when I start my next account? (No, not botting is not an option.)

I was a VIP before the mirror client had came out and didn't think it was worth it... So now is it worth it?

Scripts I was using:

APA AIO Cooker (I was at Catherby.)

Pseuado Rock Crabs

Ok, so... In all of my time botting, I've NEVER been banned until the last two days. Both of my accounts & my only accounts have been banned. An outstanding obby mauler with 94 strength and a rare word name (43m bank) & My berserker pure with 90 fishing (132m bank).

I just can't believe I went from botting since my join date to losing two accounts.

Is VIP worth it with the mirror client? What exactly should I do when I start my next account? (No, not botting is not an option.)

I was a VIP before the mirror client had came out and didn't think it was worth it... So now is it worth it?

Scripts I was using:

Pseuado Rock Cr

I feel you bro last 2 days have been bad for me too a script I have used for 3months without 1 ban on 10+ accounts is now getting them banned in the past 2 days. I dont know whats happening but I think jagex catching on to osbots movements is what im guessing.

Edited by protowill

crabs have a extremely high ban rate there are so many legit players there who report botters and also catherby is a highly botted area so high chance of ban, guess your luck just ran out, Also when your botting accounts like that i would always try to keep your cash, valuable items on a mule to protect your wealth.

In my opinion mirror client makes no difference i bot for up to 18 hours a day using hardly any breaks and have got 90, 91 str in 2 weeks on 2 different accounts i guess its the area you bot

It's just odd that I've been non-stop botting since 2013 and this happens all of the sudden.

Was you using proxies for the accounts? its always best to use proxies for each account you use, 2 accounts on the same ip address is always hightening your chance of losing both of them at once as if you get one banned for botting jagex will more than likely link both accounts to the ip you have and ban them both.

I Buy my proxies from virmach.com they are easy to set up and help you with any problems you have pretty quick.

Was you using proxies for the accounts? its always best to use proxies for each account you use, 2 accounts on the same ip address is always hightening your chance of losing both of them at once as if you get one banned for botting jagex will more than likely link both accounts to the ip you have and ban them both.

I Buy my proxies from virmach.com they are easy to set up and help you with any problems you have pretty quick.

I don't know about that actually.  I bot 2 accounts at same time (main and noob pker) and in last 2 weeks had two accounts banned because they were being suicided while my main that i bot 15+hrs aday safely is still good

I got permanent banned on both accounts without warning or a 2-day ban.

sucks man , i botted magic for like 45 mins and got banned for 2 days on main. My friend been botting like non stop 10 hours a day at crabs and range guild and still not banned lol, 

but i advice to stop botting on monday and tuesday, thats where i got my accs banned ( and its when most people get banned to

Edited by gechie4

to answer ur original question yes mirror client is worth it but also if running more then 2 accts i have found it very beneficial to use a proxy also as stated ALWAYS have a mule acct for ur stack(AKA ur main) and do NOT bot ur main acct it isnt worth it jagex is getting faster at detection and we are always trying to stay one step ahead but at times we can not tell who is ahead of who and we get caught always be cautious and always use breaks in the botting world of today my friend and best of luck on rebuilding :) 

>2015

> botting on accounts u care about

you deserved it tbh fam. The days of botting on mains is over man ever since that bot nuke and jacmob went and fucked us

Yeah, I totally deserved it considering I botted on them 5 hours a day and at separate times. You're totally right. LOL.

:facep:

It's just odd that I've been non-stop botting since 2013 and this happens all of the sudden.

I'm quite surprised you lasted over 2 years before getting banned once. 

What im more surprised about is you not getting a 2 day ban on your main prior to getting permed. Usually they 2 day ban you if you have significant amounts of legit hours played.

Few questions for you:

1. How long were you botting/day? Did you in any way increase the amount of time you've botted in the past few days?

2. Were you taking breaks? Were you switching up botting activities? Were you playing legit every few hours?

Scripts I was using:

Pseuado Rock Crabs

I suggest only using premium and botting up to 12 hours a day but highly suggest hourly breaks. Have had 3 bots running for 3 weeks 16 hours a day one of the accounts being fresh while using mirror client and no bans. So just do that, probably better chance of not getting banned