Will pay someone for help [Must live in USA]

Twal

Simply all you need to learn is...

cjAQGiB.png

Therefore, I can say/spam/whatever the hell I want in this thread. Sorry I didn't let you get your precious sheep to take the fall for ya.

You can actually get numbers online for free but i don't know how to do it so, don't see how i would be scamming some you idiot, post whore.

cjAQGiB.png

Therefore, I can say/spam/whatever the hell I want in this thread. Sorry I didn't let you get your precious sheep to take the fall for ya.

You can actually get numbers online for free but i don't know how to do it so, don't see how i would be scamming some you idiot, post whore.

Ok then didn't know all you idiots would come posting here lol, if you dont want to do it dont? the post says if you want to do it comment or pm ty.

Only posting to make sure some poor sap doesn't do this somehow, and face serious legal consequences later on just for giving over a phone number. Could care less what you think :)

Other users, beware!

cjAQGiB.png

SPAMSPAFASAPSFNEHGIUBOHGUIEWNSHGUIOWEHG)NWEG(OEOIPGNOURISHGNOUEHSNUGHENIOSUGHIESHGESGSEGSDNIUGSHDIUVNSDIVSHDVNOISUENVHOISUEHVOIUSEHGOIUNESHIUNBH(SEUNHB)(WSEGHHW*(EYGW&*#UEISOHOV*&SEUIDHVUISEGNBO*VUEBSH*VIO EU*OSNDOINDOUDBNSOV DOSNOIUSDGH OSDGLSNDGHIOUSD G)HSE UGIO SIUOHVIOSDHV IOSDH VKJSCNKJ HSKDEIRHUIEGOIGOSGH IOUVDSHOIUSDVHSIGUD HIGU SGIDUSG DS 

SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM

• Like 1