Irl Challenges?

Jbotter

Only you can give yourself that goal and determination to achieve what you want. For me personally I just want to be the strongest as I possibly can, improving myself in any way/shape/form. That alone gives me the drive to make a change for myself. Starting is always the hardest part when it comes to doing anything, but once you maintain a good schedule you'll notice you have a lot more energy, you'll feel a lot healthier, and the results will show if you work hard at it.

Personally for me I really enjoy it because the gym gives me a place of downtime and solitude where I can focus on exhausting out my entire body and think shit out that happens in a day to day life.

^ Exactly this. Have been in a fuckedup situation for about half a year. Parents broke up, needed a new house, moving bla bla. Made me kinda depressed. I used to love to go to the gym, so i continued it. Ever since i started working out again, i feel better then fine. Everyday it gives me more energy and love. Now i live on my own, my own house. Working out 5 days a week. Feeling better then ever.

Edited by Sebastian

^ Exactly this. Have been in a fuckedup situation for about half a year. Parents broke up, needed a new house, moving bla bla. Made me kinda depressed. I used to love to go to the gym, so i continued it. Ever since i started working out again, i feel better then fine. Everyday it gives me more energy and love. Now i live on my own, my own house. Working out 5 days a week. Feeling better then ever.

Sorry to hear about your shitty situation, but glad to hear working out is your escape :)!

• Like 1