sneaky lil probemas

The Hero of Time

how is he promoting rule breaking? there is nothing he can do about it. someone just donated under a name of a gold selling website. (probemas)

Do you see the part in the picture saying buy/sell gp from probemas? Unless I am mistaken and boaty didn't put that there then he is promoting probemas which in turn means he's promoting RWT.

Do you see the part in the picture saying buy/sell gp from probemas? Unless I am mistaken and boaty didn't put that there then he is promoting probemas which in turn means he's promoting RWT.

When you donate, the donator can choose to add a message. When someone donates over a certain amount, B0aty has set an option for their twitch name and message to automatically come up on screen, B0aty doesn't have control over what the message says.

When you donate, the donator can choose to add a message. When someone donates over a certain amount, B0aty has set an option for their twitch name and message to automatically come up on screen, B0aty doesn't have control over what the message says.

Ok thank you for that explanation I didn't know that.

I don't use twitch so I had no way of knowing this.

semi off topic but in law there is a thing called strict liability  where you're basically guilty for what you have caused(in this case auto approving donation messages which allowed promotion of RWT) regardless of your intent. But that wouldn't apply here for a number of reasons too many to list but mainly it's because his actions are not inherently dangerous. Just thought id let you all know the differences in various types of fault.

Bottom line I see that he's fine now thank you.