Quantico

Give me nats

Yeh I love arrow and flash but quantico is quite different haha. I would give it a solid 7 but after around episode 6 it got abit boring. Have you tried watching supergirl and limitless? They are truly amazing. Supergirl is you know supermans cousen and is an amazing series so far and limitless is the movie limitless turned into a series which is adventurous and comedy. 

Yeh I love arrow and flash but quantico is quite different haha. I would give it a solid 7 but after around episode 6 it got abit boring. Have you tried watching supergirl and limitless? They are truly amazing. Supergirl is you know supermans cousen and is an amazing series so far and limitless is the movie limitless turned into a series which is adventurous and comedy.

Yeah I watch Limitless, it's amazing, along with the Player, Blindspot they're also good. & Yeah they're different but I think they're definitely on the same raiting as them, it's surely up there. You should go back and watch the last few episodes, this weeks episode of Quantico is finally moving forward again.

What do you mean by "real"? lol

Haha I mean like it's awesome.

Yeah I watch Limitless, it's amazing, along with the Player, Blindspot they're also good. & Yeah they're different but I think they're definitely on the same raiting as them, it's surely up there. You should go back and watch the last few episodes, this weeks episode of Quantico is finally moving forward again.

Haha I mean like it's awesome.

Ah. I was going to say lol, this shit isn't accurate what so ever.

Edited by SupremeLeader

Haha didn't mean like 'real' but more awesome and keeps you guessing.

Ahh :P Idk why, but where I watch it doesn't have the first few so I missed those. But, idk to me it is so over the top that it almost a joke at points where I'm like... "yeah okay lmao" during intense scenes.

Ahh :P Idk why, but where I watch it doesn't have the first few so I missed those. But, idk to me it is so over the top that it almost a joke at points where I'm like... "yeah okay lmao" during intense scenes.

Use couchtuner I think it's called they have all episodes. And some things did start like that to be fair but now I think they're moving forward.

On other unrelated things why the hell do you have a feedback for buying '10B' runescape gold?

• Like 1

Use couchtuner I think it's called they have all episodes. And some things did start like that to be fair but now I think they're moving forward.

On other unrelated things why the hell do you have a feedback for buying '10B' runescape gold?

I think a better question is why you checking out my feedback tongue.png ? Yeah, I could see that. But watching episode 7 atm, and that "bomb" test is beyond fake lol.

Edited by SupremeLeader

I think a better question is why you checking out my feedback tongue.png ? Yeah, I could see that. But watching episode 7 atm, and that "bomb" test is beyond fake lol.

Just saw high feedback. Wanted to see what you do in the market.

And yeah it was a crappy test, the past flash backs are boring. It's more what's happening now what gets better I think.

Just saw high feedback. Wanted to see what you do in the market.

And yeah it was a crappy test, the past flash backs are boring. It's more what's happening now what gets better I think.

I gold farm and do other random online business ventures.  By Crappy I assume you mean, that you couldn't believe that it actually could ever happen IRL?

I gold farm and do other random online business ventures.  By Crappy I assume you mean, that you couldn't believe that it actually could ever happen IRL?

No, anything can happen in real life, I just think some of it repeated and unnecessary for the program.

& I gathered thats what you do after i looked.

No, anything can happen in real life, I just think some of it repeated and unnecessary for the program.

& I gathered thats what you do after i looked.

That "bomb" as a test at Quantico actually would be illegal/not allowed to be completely honest lol. The "mind" games of Basic that they keep talking about would be illegal.

• Like 1