Perfect Stronghold AIO

Czar

Hi,

It is pretty weird, but whenever I am training ranged with this script, it just stands there, and does nothing. The paint also states that it is calculating. I have the following options checked within the GUI: Anti pattern, alert on everything, and safe spot obviously. I have the ammo equipped, it just does nothing. Could you look into this, or help me how to fix this?

Thank you.

Well the only possible safespot NPCs are ankous and crawlers, the other npcs don't have a real safespot so nothing would happen sad.png. But should I add a feature to this script like my aio fighter script, which is the ability to set safespot tile by clicking the F keys? 

That would be amazing! - Maybe a button to click on, which saves the tile you are standing on, so that one is set as a safespot? 

New update!

- New inventory setup interface
- New loot item setup interface
- Fixed defenders and other equipment when switching equipment
-- Console now prints out preset equipment upon script startup
- Added safespot tile support, F7 key to set current tile
- Added 'ranged mode' button

- Added 2 buttons for inventory items: 'copy inventory' and 'add individual item'

Latest version is now v0.31, good luck all, just waiting for admins to register update ! ^^ biggrin.png

SUS2BIQ.png

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

dont choose any monsters leav blank and just pick floor 2 and it will kill fleshys

Hello Czar,

the script is walking all the way to the flesh crawlers or minotaur's and when he arrives there he is just standing still and do nothing not even try to attack the npc's i tried it with every acc i have.
On no of my acc's the script works.

Script keeps getting stuck walking to the stronghold, it will just stop midpath and not move

Edit: This script must be detectable or something because I have had 3/3 bots banned that I tried running this script on. They were all banned within 24 hours on the weekend (Which are normally ban free) I had the accounts all on different proxies. These accounts were 2 weeks old, hand done tutorial island, and hand done 4 quests each.

Edited by godspower33

Botting on multiple accounts uses the same jcache = VERY fast bans

1 bot on 1 machine is the ideal way to bot, bans will be extremely lower

guys I posted another quick update, upgraded the anti-ban some more, and added a new looting tab, and walking system, the update should be live within a few hours or so, latest version = v0.32

Edited by Czar