Perfect Stronghold AIO

Czar

15 hours ago, Czar said:

Done activated trial. For paying with rsgp you gotta buy a voucher worth the script's price, its really easy: https://osbot.org/forum/forum/227-vouchers/

Good luck, happy botting :D Let me know if you have any suggestions or ideas, I will add them ASAP :)

hey czaar thanks for the response there is a problem however, once the bot runs out of food it exits the stronghold no problem then it like freezes outside after 1 minimap i manually like paused it restarted now its running to the bank. what do you think the problem is?

• Like 1

Hey Czar, whenever you get the chance I'm having an issue with the script. I click run and start the bot. When the pop-up window comes up to ask me if i want to use the new walking system, no matter if i click no or yes, the bot stops and none of the other processes/windows pop-up. Im not sure if there is something I am doing wrong or if the is an issue with the script (I think there was an update today?) Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Edit: I have also already tried re-downloading the OSBot client, and I continued to have the same issue

Edited by averagecodenoob

2 hours ago, averagecodenoob said:

Hey Czar, whenever you get the chance I'm having an issue with the script. I click run and start the bot. When the pop-up window comes up to ask me if i want to use the new walking system, no matter if i click no or yes, the bot stops and none of the other processes/windows pop-up. Im not sure if there is something I am doing wrong or if the is an issue with the script (I think there was an update today?) Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Edit: I have also already tried re-downloading the OSBot client, and I continued to have the same issue

Hey @averagecodenoobRunescape had an update so the OSBot client needs to be fixed before we can start using our beloved scripts again. ?

• Like 2