2 day ban?

rapid kayow

Jagex keeps an eye on the account and the IP that flagged on.

However, if you keep botting on the account you will get banned in no time.

If you bot on other accounts on the same IP, the chance to get banned is more higher.

If you're focusing to bot, change your IP and bot on different accounts.

Jagex keeps an eye on the account and the IP that flagged on.

However, if you keep botting on the account you will get banned in no time.

If you bot on other accounts on the same IP, the chance to get banned is more higher.

If you're focusing to bot, change your IP and bot on different accounts.

thankyou renita, appreciated smile.png

Edited by rapid kayow

If you got banned and want to continue using the same method you were previously using to bot you will obviously get banned again because something you were doing triggered you to be caught. So nope, do not bot more and start a fresh account. Take advantage of the fact that it wasn't a perm because the next will be:)

I got a 2 day ban on my old account. I didn't bot for about to three days then started up again. I didn't bot for more than 3 hours at a time every day after the temp ban. About a month later I got banned again, this time perm. It wasn't because I was botting either, I moved about 2m worth of coal from a gold farm to my main via multi-logging. Its okay to keep botting, just don't do it for too long, and don't do anything really stupid.

Edited by Bulbasaur_

my first account caught was a perm ban, this one is only a 2 day ban, wtf lol. and ive botted more on this account with a 2 day ban.

They will generally ban f2p with a perm ban. Jagex doesnt give a crap about f2p players. If you have a membership, they want you to stick around so they slap a 2day on it

• Like 1