immediately fell in love with this piece of music when watching boaty's stream. opinions?

The Hero of Time

LEGEND. i was looking for this song 

thank shazam! boaty never shows the song name :D 

fuckin love this song

damn.. i'm not looking forward to the moment i think this song is still good, but meh. because ive put it on repeat and listened to it for the 200th time. i always do that with songs i love >.<

thank shazam! boaty never shows the song name biggrin.png

fuckin love this song

damn.. i'm not looking forward to the moment i think this song is still good, but meh. because ive put it on repeat and listened to it for the 200th time. i always do that with songs i love >.<

here is adam's playlist : https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL0hkHzVKpBMTprSwO0NiQtzoQpvCKi5nU

a lot of great tunes

here is adam's playlist : https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL0hkHzVKpBMTprSwO0NiQtzoQpvCKi5nU

a lot of great tunes

i know his playlist, if there is a song playing in the background, and no one will tell you the song name, you gotta  search through that massive list.. it's bullshit :/ i had to make a reddit thread about it to find the song i was looking for -.-

song i was looking for back then

i know his playlist, if there is a song playing in the background, and no one will tell you the song name, you gotta  search through that massive list.. it's bullshit :/ i had to make a reddit thread about it to find the song i was looking for -.-

song i was looking for back then

yea ik, most the time i type " buying song name 500k osrs" works almost every time :P