SOLD SOLD SOLD

Anivia

yes easy 250m+ if it wasn't for the ban. a 50% ban half's the price of the account sorry to tell you but it is true.

this account is for someone who dont wanna bot on anyway who's going to bot on that account  like for real you gotta be dumb lol  i logged on a flagged ip that's why it have it if i cannot sell it there i will sell somewhere else no worry 

this account is for someone who dont wanna bot on anyway who's going to bot on that account  like for real you gotta be dumb lol  i logged on a flagged ip that's why it have it if i cannot sell it there i will sell somewhere else no worry 

yes i know no1 will buy it for "botting" but the fact that it has a 50% meter puts people off and makes people nevus about buying it.

i have a main 122 cb 50% ban aswel been trying to sell for 5 weeks no luck cuase of the ban 

yes i know no1 will buy it for "botting" but the fact that it has a 50% meter puts people off and makes people nevus about buying it.

i have a main 122 cb 50% ban aswel been trying to sell for 5 weeks no luck cuase of the ban 

i actually dont really care if nobody buy iJust sell on it on PA i just give someone here  a chance to have a beastly account    mind showing me stats on your account  cause actually all i found in your topic is low lvl account/Price check :/ ?tongue.png i'm curious only farming and rc/ mining  is not 70+ and other junk stats like herblore who the fuck do herblore ahahah i can assure that the account will not be banned if you dont use any bot on it   lol i see people buy shitty account 80M dry.png dry.png

Edited by Orochimaru

i actually dont really care if nobody buy iJust sell on it on PA i just give someone here  a chance to have a beastly account    mind showing me stats on your account  cause actually all i found in your topic is low lvl account/Price check :/ ?tongue.png i'm curious only farming and rc/ mining  is not 70+ and other junk stats like herblore who the fuck do herblore ahahah i can assure that the account will not be banned if you dont use any bot on it   lol i see people buy shitty account 80M dry.png dry.png

https://gyazo.com/74e476ae5c5269b1eff3e774c19de133  stats 

https://gyazo.com/4369b649dc35e43f8295bf2aadc53169 untradeables 

Whats pa?

PlayerAuctions, It doesn't require you to post your account offenses when selling an account. He's implying that if he can't get the price he wants here by showing the account offenses, he will just try to sell it for a better price on PlayerAuctions by omitting the information and suggesting that you do the same thing.

Edited by drizzyinthelead

PlayerAuctions, It doesn't require you to post your account offenses when selling an account. He's implying that if he can't get the price he wants here by showing the account offenses, he will just try to sell it for a better price on PlayerAuctions by omitting the information and suggesting that you do the same thing.

exactly People on PA  are prolly not looking for a max account and bot on it  but i'm glad Waw First not retarded post grats ^ huh.png