Runescape - HTML5 > Java

Aloha

I'm just wondering why you'd like your own post, no offence. 

More approaches to superior features, increase of members and new skills somehow unrelated to RS2. 

RuneScape is evolving without the questionings of players, which will cause curiosity also resulting to payment of membership.

Intelligence is underrated at Jagex.

• Like 1

More approaches to superior features, increase of members and new skills somehow unrelated to RS2. 

RuneScape is evolving without the questionings of players, which will cause curiosity also resulting to payment of membership.

its the senior dev's look at glass door they have reviews of jagex, past emplyess, and such.. there is a culture war that is always going on between the top dev's and the plain coders.. the chnge i think if to support the mac, and perhaps yeah go mobile.. they seem to love micro transactions. mobile would fit into this catagory.

• Like 1

I was testing something that I saw in the Suggestions sections. Also, if you like what you post. WHY NOT GIVE IT A THUMBS UPA.

• Like 1