Deadman Mode and Bounty Hunter

1 ticks

Please, do not read this if you commonly say in streams "fucking edge account" or "ew, edge pking" Your opinion will not matter XD

But, lately it seems like bounty hunter has thinned out, slightly but i can tell a small difference. I pk a lot so i know when some names go missing, or are not as active. I'll look them up on deadman and see they're having fun in deadman worlds, which is alright, nothing wrong with that. I'm just wondering when you think deadman mode will wear off and the wild's population will go back to what it was 1 day before deadman mode was released. 

Not saying that i think deadman mode is going to die within a week, (or want it to die, rs is doing great and it seems like it brought some people back)  it just seems like it stole some bounty hunter players :) Or, if you're a bounty hunter player and left for deadman mode. Will you ever come back, have you come back, or do you plan to just play deadman mode from now on? 

Just Curious :) 

Imo, it'll take a while for them to come back. First off i feel pking is much funner on deadman with clans plus the benefits (money wise) are obscene. 

that's true. I feel like it's a lot more fun because you get to make a lot of in-game friends. And they're a lot less rushing i suppose.