PPOSB - AFK Splasher

ProjectPact

2 minutes ago, ProjectPact said:

And how many is that? I've never been banned and have used this for over a year. People are probably using other scripts as well with it.

Only used your script , i sent a pm i think a week or more ago about 4 accounts being banned after coming back from a vacation i noticed around 14+ accounts are banned so they must have been delayed bans 

4 hours ago, PulseImpulse said:

Only used your script , i sent a pm i think a week or more ago about 4 accounts being banned after coming back from a vacation i noticed around 14+ accounts are banned so they must have been delayed bans 

I just think you don't know how to bot properly tbh if you have this many accounts being banned. Might want to read up on botting some.

Just now, ProjectPact said:

I just think you don't know how to bot properly tbh if you have this many accounts being banned. Might want to read up on botting some.

14 accounts to be exact, and no i don't think it is the way of botting that's getting me banned. But i will change the way , and let you know if the bans are the same. but i didn't use to get so many bans before it only happened recently that i somehow got 14 accounts banned not all at once just like a few accounts or so every few days

1 minute ago, PulseImpulse said:

14 accounts to be exact, and no i don't think it is the way of botting that's getting me banned. But i will change the way , and let you know if the bans are the same. but i didn't use to get so many bans before it only happened recently that i somehow got 14 accounts banned not all at once just like a few accounts or so every few days

1 sec let me find you something that might help a bit!

[EDIT]:

• Mio changed the title to ProjectPact's AFK Splasher
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just bought the script, It's not bad but I think the anti-ban timer is far too frequent.

The range seems to be 45 seconds - 2:30, whereas when splashing you'll stop retaliating after 20 minutes (when AFK auto retaliate splashing).

This means the ideal range is more like 4-18 mins.

I think it needs a few more customisable options, like changing the frequency of the anti ban (this would take 2 seconds), otherwise I'm enjoying it.

40 minutes ago, SparklesYT said:

Just bought the script, It's not bad but I think the anti-ban timer is far too frequent.

The range seems to be 45 seconds - 2:30, whereas when splashing you'll stop retaliating after 20 minutes (when AFK auto retaliate splashing).

I think it needs a few more customisable options, like changing the frequency of the anti ban (this would take 2 seconds), otherwise I'm enjoying it.

That can be fixed :) 

On 10/6/2017 at 10:37 AM, SparklesYT said:

@Project was that fixed?