Allow Users To Change Their Thread Title.

XenoTools

I think we should allow users the ability to change the name of their thread, perhaps they want to keep the version of their script in there, or just want to make an edit to the threads name, perhaps somethings changed, has been removed, or added.

Just an idea, like my thread name is complete and under retarded. I wanted to change it, but I cannot.

On a Side Note: Allow people to upload .class files as attachments.

How would it be abused?

Unless Peter's reason persuades me otherwise or any other post, I support.

For example a thread is about something On-Topic then a player changes the thread name, then wondering why it's been changed, I  would off supported if "Change Thread Title" was only for script category and for other change thread should be requested to moderators via private message with a valid reason.

For example a thread is about something On-Topic then a player changes the thread name, then wondering why it's been changed, I  would off supported if "Change Thread Title" was only for script category and for other change thread should be requested to moderators via private message with a valid reason.

I agree, you should have to ask a moderators permission, so support but only on condition a Moderator approves and changes it for you.