First time botting for 3 hours on a total level 1428 banned in 24 hours.

Vivezo

jagex policy is to give a warning to what they think are first time botters. normally the warning is a 2 day ban. your account probably wouldn't have been perm banned, or banned at all actually, if your account name and osbot name were different. you made a mistake. don't discourage others just because of your ignorance. be smarter next time and not so naive. good luck with your studies.

Hey guys.

Here to let you all know, it is most definitely not safe botting in anyway with techniques you might think are great.

I've never botted before in my life and was banned on my main permanently by the looks of it. Look it up on Highscores, Vivezo.

I botted for 3 hours to get mining from 53 - 60. This account has 176 qp's, a stack of gold and stats.

So advice is, even if you've never botted, and have an account that does not represent a botter at all, you're fucked.

You don't get perma bans from your first bot offence, you only get a 2 day ban. Edited by brown hodger

Dang man I feel sorry for your lost. I've been using bots since 2009 on and off and I could say I never had a problem. Using bots is always a risk and is never guaranteed to never get you banned, however I do take my precautions all the time. Some of my tips to say safe include.

-Don't Bot for more than 4 hours, and if you do always take a break (I.E. Logout, do something different from what you were using a bot on before).

-Stay nearby your computer and talk to some friends over RS Private Chat. (Don't talk about Bots Lmao)

-Try and Purchase premium scripts as they are the best of any other category and have great anti-bans wink.png.

I've used it on all my mains and pure and still no ban yet !

Well, some of the posts are true and some are ridiculiuos. If you have experience with botting you will know how to avoid the ban hammer, but if you are new here, it is best to try with fresh accounts. Take brakes, do something else, like questing and stuff and for f sake, dont bot mining, woodcutting or fishing, those are easiest to catch.

But thanks for information, feel sorry for your account :/

this post is filled with cancer because you started it and the cancer does what it does best... spread your getting hated because your using your personal experiance from happening 1 time to try ' insure people all mains will be perm banned' at one point i owned 00.1 of mining higscores over the lvl of 85 so youre just doing a bad job and im pretty sure i still own over 00.05 of it (total of 32 accs) and time passing unsure what the highscores is at now so please if you didn't want cancer to spread you should have never lit the fire also only free to play accounts get a insta perm ban i think you just have been cought in the recent goldfarming bot nuke 

Turns out the ban was only 2 days, sorry about the miss-communication, i truly thought i was permanently disabled. 

Appreciate the recent feedback from all of those that actually contributed to the topic instead of replying with retarded insulting shit.

But yeah i probably won't ever decide to bot anything unless i purchase a premium script, and even that i'd only use on an alt or whatever.