How to RWT the right way?

Gecko0

I have been here for a some months and after buying and trying lots of scripts, lost of fails and wins etc. with your help I finally built all the accounts for my gold farm. Thank you biggrin.png

Since now I used the income to create new accounts and from the next week I think I will start selling gold.

So, how to do that in the right way?

I have seen that Jagex can ban for RWT. Is that possible?

How to avoid that?

Someone has been banned for other than betting?

I am currently moving all my income from bots to a medium level account and hope to use the same main to sell.

I trade with bots 4 times a day.

Could it be better to have more than one main account?

Thank you again tongue.png

Gecko

Edited by Gecko0

If you're only running 4 bots like you said, you shouldn't be too worried. Just don't keep wealth on the accounts that do the botting.

Always keep in mind there is a chance you can be banned. No matter how lucrative your methods are, if looked into they can track and peg any account for RWT/muling.

Thanks to everyone, I'll be careful.

If you're only running 4 bots like you said, you shouldn't be too worried. Just don't keep wealth on the accounts that do the botting.

Always keep in mind there is a chance you can be banned. No matter how lucrative your methods are, if looked into they can track and peg any account for RWT/muling.

I didn't express myself correctly, I mean, I trade with bots 4 times a day, I have 2 groups of bots, each one botting for 12h and i trade with them every 6 hours. I have 20 bots right now.