#PrayforParis?

NayBely

How the fuck are you Lebanese if you were born in Europe? Who are you loyal to? What the fuck?

Edit: please do remind me what was the cause of your parents fleeing the cypress land.

Also, please enlighten me , what is this obsession of your kind that you are always see women fleeing with full belly, when they already have like 4 children LOL, then you expect us to pay for their retardedness eg the disability of raising these kids

these people are animals who can not think 1week forward

THIS ^

That's how most european citizens think about the muslims, they live in europe,but refuse to call theirselves european, they get coutnless donations from the goverment because they have to adapt, find ther own jobs to feed their family. But who pays? How does the goverment get that amount of money? And yes, you can say im not thinking about refugees etc, but thats true. They leave their families behind and come looking for some insurance here, don't you think they should stand and fight before letting europe, US, russia lose countless of civilians because they are fighting for your rights.

In france we have legion etrangere, it's the French free army, wel they are now putting their lives on risk for people who don't stand and fight and instead they flee to the countries that have most of the money.

If we hadn't allowed those refugees there would NEVER be any terrorist. It's already proven that 2 of the bombers were refugees from Syria. Now think twice and tell your neighbours they should still care about them, giving money, shelter etc. It disgusts me that people help them instead of their future grandchildren.

Germany is still thinking about the last war so they won't go to war, they would still try to heal the wounds they suffered in the european parliament. I will never say Hitler acted right, but if he had still the power over our continent, none of this would have happened, palestine-isreal conflict would never have happened. 

Edited by iFittieTuck

can we have this closed , its becoming an anti-islam discussion thread

Yep it seems like people can't have a simple discussion without hate, criticism, verbal abuse just because they can sit behind a screen and use a keyboard to express their irrational thinking. None of these people would actually say anything irl because they have no balls to.

For all of you blaming MUSLIMS (I am not a Muslim - have to clarify this because @gearing dropped his ballsack on me for quoting the quran)

You don't blame Christians for KKK

You don't blame Germans for Hitler's actions

BUT you blame Muslims for ISIS' actions.

The logic is unreal. It hasn't just become Islamophobia, it's become Arabphobia.

Requesting a close on this please.

Edited by NayBely
  • Like 1