Attacks in Paris

Wishy

It's still going on as we speak, shots still repeatably been fired. God bless.

For anyone wanting live updates on the situation: https://www.reddit.com/live/vwwmdb26t78v

OR
Live video feed in English updating all the latest news: http://www.france24.com/en/livefeed/

Edited by Thurlow
  • Like 2

I just heard via the live feed that there was suicide bombers, hopefully this doesn't spread to other countries too and is able to be sorted. I believe that ISIS is behind this (well we know the truth), my wishes go out to all the people.

Speculation of Al-Qaeda style attack, without ruling out ISIS. Could be a retaliation for the death of Jihadi John?

I believe so.

England accepted 50,000 Syrian immigrants dubbed "refugees" (against the greater majorities will) and Isis claim to have smuggled several thousand fighters in with them. We're next. smile.png

Of course we are, because David Cameron is thick as shit.

England accepted 50,000 Syrian immigrants dubbed "refugees" (against the greater majorities will) and Isis claim to have smuggled several thousand fighters in with them. We're next. smile.png

I believe so.

Of course we are, because David Cameron is thick as shit.

Time for Europe to step up military action and close all its borders.

They said one of the person they arrested said he was from ISIS.

Just as I thought mate. It sickens me that people are already stating that this has nothing to do with religion. I bet this whole situation will not change the public view on migrant crisis, people will still defend those "poor refugees", more muslims will come...more blood will be spilled.