Perfect Thiever AIO

Czar

Will add an update ASAP for the eating system. Will edit this post with new update

EDIT:

Fixed. Update will be live within a few hours max. Script will now eat, everything should be back to normal after this update.

Apologies everyone :( It was a global script error which affects all of my scripts :( The update shouldn't take too long :)

Edited by Czar
  • Like 2

Will add an update ASAP for the eating system. Will edit this post with new update

EDIT:

Fixed. Update will be live within a few hours max. Script will now eat, everything should be back to normal after this update.

Apologies everyone sad.png It was a global script error which affects all of my scripts sad.png The update shouldn't take too long smile.png

Does this include the black jacking stuff I mentioned earlier?

Forgot to mention, blackjacking is still under development :( I will update the thread for the setup guide since the feature is still in development and requires configuring before starting script. Menaphites will be added in the very near future. Bandits are working but it is recommended to enable east mode instead of west mode for higher script stability. ETA max ~2 versions for blackjacking to be perfected. Will be adding more news soon :D

Forgot to mention, blackjacking is still under development sad.png I will update the thread for the setup guide since the feature is still in development and requires configuring before starting script. Menaphites will be added in the very near future. Bandits are working but it is recommended to enable east mode instead of west mode for higher script stability. ETA max ~2 versions for blackjacking to be perfected. Will be adding more news soon biggrin.png

Hi, so is the eating fixed now? :) love the script by the way

• Like 1