Banned

liftplus

i had been botting on a iron man mostly agility and hunter , I currently lost internet at my house for a few days so I thought I would be cheeky and log in using my phone data(havnt played for two days) and a hour and a half later I got logged out and got a 48 hour ban

Thought I share my experience here and others could aswell , thoughts will I be getting a roll back or just 48 hours locked out of my account

would it be because of the 4G internet from my phone that pick me up? i currently bot 8+ hours 7 days a week baby sitting on my normal lan line.

I cant say for certain but i doubt it was because of the internet you was using. Im more certain it was because you was botting :P

I also got a ban today on my account for 48 hours while fishing with czar fishing sad.png i was using the mousekeys option, which untill i found out after was a bad idea when i read the forum sad.png

Just thinking of either changing IP, or going through a vpn and slow down on the botting completely sad.png

If you are botting only 1 acct you can use a proxy and it's really cheap, osbot has built in compatibility with some proxy.

i had been botting on a iron man mostly agility and hunter , I currently lost internet at my house for a few days so I thought I would be cheeky and log in using my phone data(havnt played for two days) and a hour and a half later I got logged out and got a 48 hour ban

Thought I share my experience here and others could aswell , thoughts will I be getting a roll back or just 48 hours locked out of my account

Count yourself lucky, liquidize the account and start over. Unless you don't mind the stain that is now on your account. I find it really tacky on main accounts though, and extremely depressing when the account gets the perm ban 6 months of botting later (rip my ironman, 2015-10-07, 2098 total level, all for nothing. i believed in mirror mode too much sad.png)

edit: you'll be locked out of your account, jagex hasn't done any roll backs since pre eoc as far as I know, so your stats will remain the same as they were before the ban smile.png and i was rank 13 at the time for anyone wondering. good luck to those that are botting and are also in the top 20 ironmen. weath is most likely watching you

Edited by Shiny

Count yourself lucky, liquidize the account and start over. Unless you don't mind the stain that is now on your account. I find it really tacky on main accounts though, and extremely depressing when the account gets the perm ban 6 months of botting later (rip my ironman, 2015-10-07, 2098 total level, all for nothing. i believed in mirror mode too much sad.png)

edit: you'll be locked out of your account, jagex hasn't done any roll backs since pre eoc as far as I know, so your stats will remain the same as they were before the ban smile.png and i was rank 13 at the time for anyone wondering. good luck to those that are botting and are also in the top 20 ironmen. weath is most likely watching you

yea i have no idea if i can use bugs to transfer wealth to another iron man, i did bot on RS3 before EOC all 99's 9 200m stats and never got banned.

whats the diff between Mirror mode and other one?

Edited by liftplus